How many cruises have you been on?

fishmaniac

How many cruises have you been on?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on?

• 10+

Hi:

We started cruising 20 years ago,:D and our first cruise was the SS Norway. We had so much fun, that we've cruised every year since. We have been on 41 cruises (2 already this year) and two more to go this year. Two booked for 2008, one booked for 2009. They've mostly been with RCCL, but we've also cruised with Princess, Carnival, NCL, Disney,and American Hawaii Cruise Line (no longer around). We're not retired yet, so I'm hoping to cruise more when we're retired.

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10 (Anita);)

We have cruised 21 times total on 4 cruise lines.:cool: 16 with Princess, 5 booked and 4 future cruise deposits.:D Great thread thanks for starting it. Paul & Trudi in San Diego

I've been on 3 cruises - all with P&O Australia.

4th one coming up in March 2008 - I can't wait!! :D

My dream is to go on at least 25 cruises on all the different cruise liners :D Something to look forward to ;)

Gee, we've been crusing for ten years, but with only 8 cruise under our belt, I feel like a rank amateur compared to some folks. We only cruise once a year and usually with Princess. For some folks, that wouldn't be enough, but for us it's just right. It keeps each and every cruise very special and it also allows us to break the bank when we go. The nice thing about cruising is that is can be custom done to fit everyone's requirements.

Charlie

We've been on 43 cruises with one more planned on October 22nd. Two of the past cruises have been Transatlantic on RCCL. The only problem with cruising is when you have to disembark. Not enough cruise time.

Hello,

My DW and I have been on 17 cruises with one more booked for April of 2008. However, I don't think that I can wait that long and I am looking for a cruise for December of 2007.

Fred

Just 4 for me so far since 2000. 3 RCI and 1 Carnival. I've got one more booked with RCI for this August. I'm only able to manage a cruise every other year on average, but we have had three very nice land-based vacations (Florida, Hawaii and St. Lucia) as well. My ultimate dream is to be able to take two big vacations per year. I think it'll be quite a while though before that becomes a reality!

Done three so far since 1994 with a big gap between 1994 and 2005. Not ashamed and working to increase that number now that we have the chance. Cruise #4 is coming up this August and its a dream come true - Europe here I come.

David

49---With 6 more booked for this year and next.

The coolest upcoming one is April, 2008, 33 days total, from Mumbai to London, including stops in Oman and transiting the Suez Canal.

I find it difficult to answer the question of how many cruises as most of mine have been for a month at a time. I had 2 one week cruises and 1 two week cruise as well as three month long cruises with a fourth one booked for Oct. I am seriously looking at a 41 day cruise for 2008.

Fran

So maybe the question should be how many nights you have slept on a cruiseship!

well I will count mine up both ways. 12 cruises-1st-4day,-2nd-4day, 3rd-7day, 4th-7day, 5th-3day, 6th-7day , 7th-7day, 8th-3day, 9th-4day.10th-7day,11th-5day, and 12th-7 day. My upcoming 13th will be for 12 days!

So I guess so far I have spent 65 days at sea, so a little over 2 months of my life total I guess, but even after Sept. with the 12 more sea days I still won't be made 3 months!

My dream is to do a 30 day cruise. Maybe hubby and I can do that in a few years when he gets that fourth week of vacation! I can hope! at least I am fulfilling my dream of doing a transatlantic!

I find it difficult to answer the question of how many cruises as most of mine have been for a month at a time. I had 2 one week cruises and 1 two week cruise as well as three month long cruises with a fourth one booked for Oct. I am seriously looking at a 41 day cruise for 2008.

Fran

Well good for you! Most of us (I would imagine) can't go for 41 days, but for those who can, great. As for me, I'd miss my family too much.

When one is retired one has the time to take longer cruises. Yes, I am fortunate that I can do it. I only go once per year.

I answered the question on the post. I was not boasting nor attempting to impress anyone.I guess that it has been about 114 days on a cruise ship with 31 more coming in October.

I miss my family when I am at home too as they live in different parts of the US and I live in Canada.

Fran

When one is retired one has the time to take longer cruises. Yes, I am fortunate that I can do it. I only go once per year.

I answered the question on the post. I was not boasting nor attempting to impress anyone.I guess that it has been about 114 days on a cruise ship with 31 more coming in October.

I miss my family when I am at home too as they live in different parts of the US and I live in Canada.

Fran

Well your days is around double mine-maybe I will have that many days in 9 more years! I started cruising in 98.

BTW, I will miss my daughter when we are away for 16 days in Sept.(we will spend a few days in England precruise) but she is our only child and she is 23 so I guess we will be okay LOL!

Most of the time she cruises with us, so I don't have the luxury of missing her often!

Archived