Cruise Ships back in St. Croix?

Pitbull1130

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The Disney Magic was just announced as having stops at St Croix in 2009 on select eastern itineraries.

Jim

That's almost a reason to sail Disney. :p We did St Croix back in 2001 and have always wanted to stop there again.

We just had the Westerdam Blues Cruise here in St. Croix on Wednesday Jan 16th 2008. I manage one of the gift shops on island. The ship was a charter that arrived at 8am and left at 11pm. There was a blues fest arranged for the passengers in F'sted. All of the passengers I spoke with in C'sted had a wonderful time on St. Croix. They loved the Danish architecture, the friendly islanders, and Buck Island. Most told me they prefer visiting a laid back island like St. Croix then an overly commercial island.

Hopefully we will continue to get a select number of ships to help our economy, but most people here never want St. Croix to become like our sister island on a day when 5 ships are in port.

Regards from Sunny St. Croix,

Ellen

• 3 months later...

Celebrity has St Croix on the itinerary in late 2009 going into

the spring 2010.:D

I just booked for Dec 2009 on Mercury and it will be my first

time visiting there:)

Royal Caribbean has added St. Croix for the 2009-2010 season to one of the itineraries for both the Serenade of the Seas and the Adventure of the Seas.

And we were lucky enough to get this itinerary... we booked the week, knowing the itinerary. Very excited with the new itineraries. Although I was quite excited with the old ones. I can't wait to see what comes of ships in St. Croix again and what great activities & tours will come out of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
RCCL's Jewel of the Seas is also stopping in St Croix the end of 2009. I'm booked on the repo from Boston to Miami. Will be my 1st time in St Croix and I'm looking forward to it.

I just this afternoon booked my DH and myself on the 10/09 repo cruise from Boston - love the itinerary and it is also my first time to St. Croix. Any hints welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

We've been there twice and liked it very much. We are on the Oct 09 Jewel of the Seas repositioning from Boston. When we were there before we docked at Fredericksburg both times and took a cab over to Christiansted. Excuse me if I'm getting the spelling messed up. We're looking forward to visiting St. Croix again. It's a nice place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived