Millenium CC cabins

elisamarie

I have a co-worker who is planning their first cruise in January and I have suggested Celebrity because she wants a nice experience since it's their 25th.

Anyway, I am steering her toward CC class, and need info on cabins. I checked the site and they have one available directly next to one of the suites. It's in the middle of the ship (good for a first timer, although it's higher up than I like) and it looks nice. What I don't know is if it's good or not to be that close to the other suites. Are you shorted in your balcony space with this setup? Do any of you have a favorite CC class cabin on Mille?

I have been on Infinity, but not Mille. We were booked on the March 28 that was cancelled for the Infinity passengers since it had to go into dry dock. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't see any CC cabins on the Penthouse deck on the Millie. So I'm assuming the cabins in question are 6135, 6136, 6143 or 6144. If I'm right and it's one of these take it before it gets away. The balcony is much larger than the basic CC cabin.

I have a co-worker who is planning their first cruise in January and I have suggested Celebrity because she wants a nice experience since it's their 25th.

Anyway, I am steering her toward CC class, and need info on cabins. I checked the site and they have one available directly next to one of the suites. It's in the middle of the ship (good for a first timer, although it's higher up than I like) and it looks nice. What I don't know is if it's good or not to be that close to the other suites. Are you shorted in your balcony space with this setup? Do any of you have a favorite CC class cabin on Mille?

I have been on Infinity, but not Mille. We were booked on the March 28 that was cancelled for the Infinity passengers since it had to go into dry dock. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there we were supposed to sail on the Infiinity last March but at the last minute it was cancelled and we were moved to the Milliunnium the cabins are exactly the same. Lorelle

Hi there we were supposed to sail on the Infiinity last March but at the last minute it was cancelled and we were moved to the Milliunnium the cabins are exactly the same. Lorelle

YOU were the ones. You got our ship when we were kicked off. But it was okay, we got our $$ back 100% AND they booked us on Voyageur for free. It was the best value for the dollar we ever had.

March 28, right?

We were in a suite right under the pool deck on the Infinity a few years ago and we didn't find it noisy at all. I guess if you are an early to bed person, you would find it noisy on the nights when they have deck parties.

Margie

Hi all, I was in cabin 9097 on Millie last month and didn't have a good nights sleep for the duration. The CC cabins are below the pool deck. The exta ammenities add a nice touch but are not worth the sleep deprivation tradeoff. These cabins should be discounted and instead Celebrity charges more! Go figure. The cruise was fantastic, very port intensive.

Hi all, I was in cabin 9097 on Millie last month and didn't have a good nights sleep for the duration. The CC cabins are below the pool deck. The exta ammenities add a nice touch but are not worth the sleep deprivation tradeoff. These cabins should be discounted and instead Celebrity charges more! Go figure. The cruise was fantastic, very port intensive.

yep, we had 9099......................never again:mad:

It depends on where you book. If you book cabins under the aqua spa, it is very quiet. We like 9045,9047 area. Just look where you are booking and see where it is in relation to the pool area. Yes I did hear that cabins under the pool area heard alot of chair scraping.

Archived