If you have 1 day in Bermuda you must do ......!

ALSEAU

Thanks ddoll. Were you able to do the tour? If you did do you recommend it?? Were there plenty of openings or were you put on a wait list? What day of the week were you there?

Yes, we did do the Segway tour. (some photos here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=596075)

It was a lot of fun. He took us on a tour of the fort and prison there while on the Segways. I had been on Segways a couple of times before, but my DH and friends were Segway virgins :D. They loved it and were surprised at how easy it was to learn. There was even an elderly couple in our group. The Segways don't fall over, you just have to learn how to drive them.

We went on a Wednesday on the 1:00pm tour. He ended up filling the tour at the last minute, but when we called him at 9:30 that morning, he had room for us. He had told me over the phone weeks earlier that he could book us in advance for the later tour that day, but he had to wait til the last minute to book us for the 1:00 tour. Apparently, he is obligated first to the ship in port there at the dockyard for that earlier tour.

Does anyone know if tandem para-sailing is available in Bermuda? Basically meaning two people from the same boat para-sailing at the same time. If so who would I contact?

We were on a catamaran tour and someone asked about parasailing. The guide said that the tour company Fantasea tours does offer them, but there is not a big call for them. You can google Fantasea Tours and see if you can get the address. They run most of the tours on the NCL ships.

Restless Native is a beautiful pink catamaran. The crew is excellent and does a great job of telling you about Bermuda and teaching you about the fish you may see while snorkeling. They also serve cookies baked right on board and rum swizzles after snorkeling. I've done it twice and it is a great excursion.

Archived