Who got off Radiance Today 5-18 to 5-25 trip

cruzingduo

Day one...Comedian John Wing.......one showtime 7:30 pm

Day two...A tribute to the music of Elton John, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder and Barry Manilow. (Piano Man) 8:45 and 10:45 pm

Day three...Two time world champion of magic..Shawn Farquhar 7:15 and 9:00 pm

Day four...Impressions and comedy of Jonathan Clark 7:15 and 9:00 pm

Day five...A tribute to the legendary ladies of song Colleen Austin one showtime 7:45 pm

Day six... Royal Caribbean singers and dancers In City Of Dreams 7:15 and 9:00 pm

Day seven... Farewell show with the Royal Caribbean singers and dancers starring The High Voltage Comedy Juggling of Howie & Bert ON THE EDGE 7:15 and 9:00 pm

I'm working on a full review (still recovering from the time change) but in short, it worked out REALLY well for us. Now, we did travel with our in-laws, which made a huge difference. We had twice the space (connecting cabins) and free babysitters. Peter loved AO and I was pretty happy with the counselors, especially Sylvia (who also ran the Fisher Price program.) I'll be sure to include the playgrounds we found in my trip report!

Thanks!!! Looking forward to reading your review!:)

chocochip will you be posting those compasses? We leave friday 6/1 and I would love to get a look at the onboard activities

What times were the shows? Or did they have only 1 show each night?

So sorry, I've probably missed you. it's tough for me to work on this stuff during the week. I will be trying to scan them in this weekend, if the kids give me a bit of peace. Too late for you but will hopefully help someone else.

Chops was wonderful--we did it three times on our b2b ---weather great on the way up---lots of rain on trip back

we did Harv and Marvs on the way north and enjoyed it so much we booked on our return trip---its nice having only 6 on the boat

Paul

Hello Just Returned From A Wonderful Trip On The Radiance Of The Sea Had Late Seating And It Worked Out Great With Port Time And Shows Ther Was Time To Get To Dinner.

Juneau: We Had Prebooked A Helicopter Tour With Costal It Was Canceled Due To Weather:( But They Were Great In Meet Us And Taking Care Of The Refund.

Mendenhall Glacier Took Shuttle It Was Very Nice

Skagway: We Went With Chilkoot Train Up Sit On Left Bus Back Wonderful Trip

Icy Strait: Whale Watching With F.i.s.h.e.s. Got To See Bears, Seal, Whales And Eagles Highly Recomend They Are Great By Bag Fell Over And My Key Was Left On The Boat Unknow To Me Untill I Was On The Way Home The Great People They Are E-mailed Me And Mailed Me The Key Great People Wonderful Tour.

Ketchikan: Went To Saxman With Sourdough Very Nice

Any Question Feel Free To Ask

m11renee2@aol.com

Thanks for your review, and welcome back! What was your feeling for how RCI "does Alaska"? Was there a naturalist on your cruise? What about clothing - did you need all the layers at any point to stay warm, or was it warmer than you expected?

I was on the same trip with Bella, and RC did a great job in Alaska. The ship is absolutely beautiful. The captain was very informative, and we even had an Inglet on board to tell us stories of Hubbard Glacier and Alaska

As far as clothing is concerned. DON'T bring alot of clothing. Big mistake for us. We had 3 giant suitcases and didn't wear at least half of it. Jeans and sweatshirts during the day. Women were very casual at night. Even on formal night black slacks and tops were very popular. Different than a caribbean cruise. Plus, you've been busy all day in the ports and people wanted to be comfortable at night.

Archived