Star Princess?

Dlo7103

Hello everyone! I am booking a cruise for June, 2008 to Alaska for me, my DW, and in-laws. I was wondering if anyone had been on the Star or any Princess cruise altogether. We have been on Royal Caribbean and Carnival but Princess has a better itinerary from Seattle for '08. I would appreciate any feedback you have on the Star and the Princess cruiseline.

Thanks so much!

I was noticing that prices for this June have dropped for Princess. I was wondering how good Princess was on giving refunds or upgrades or anything like that. Thank you to all you experienced cruisers out there.

My wife and I just booked the star to alaska for June 1 2008 sailing out of Seattle. Never been on the star but been on the CB 2 times and it looks like the same ship except for the movies under the stars(we will miss this) can not wait. We love the CB and Princess

As long as you have not nade your final payment, you should be able to lower your fare, or up your cabin category. That is what we did this year - went from inside then to oceanview then to least expensive balcony. Have just gotten a new cabin assignment - Category BA (from BF) to R324. This has been my experience this year on our upcoming Alaska cruise on the Sun Princess.

Archived