ALL KEYED UP! 1 DAY TO GO.--need support

SNOWEY

Hi Everyone:

Last night I couldn't sleep, just kept thinking about all the things I didn't pack and will I be able to handle all the luggage:) . I can't believe there is actually people who can cruise with one carry on!

This will be our first cruise. I am beginning to wonder who is on the ship! Haven't heard too much about Visions of the Sea from others. From the pics it looks beautiful. I selected this ship because of all the glass. Nothing like sitting at the pool watching the icebergs go by.:D .

If anyone has been on the Visions lately I 'd like to hear from you!

Thanks!

we were on the Vision a couple of years ago on a cruise to Hawaii, it is a beautiful ship, just the right size for us, you will have a great cruise, we were in Alaska in May and it was awesome, saw icebergs as big a a house and blue as the sky, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have a great time, I have never been on this ship, but being on any ship on a cruise is great.

I have found that the more cruises I go on the less I bring. The last trip I found I actually had a lot of room left in my suitcase.

Don't stay up too late worring about what to pack, if you forget something, oh well, you can always get it on the trip or you just don't need it.

Have a geat time.

Hey thanks everyone, I appreciate the support! I am still here at work and am thinking I better get the show on the road. Maybe then I will start to get excited. We are both self-employed and it is really scary to leave your business for a week! ...but I am READY. I will let you know how I liked it.

Claudia

we were self employed for 32 years and the first time we left it for a week it was hard, but believe me everything will be fine and you will have a great time, the next time it will be easier, and eventually you will be comfortable to leave for 2 weeks, we retired 2 years ago, and have become cruise addicts. cruised 5 times last year, it was great. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am jealous! We are so thrilled to have our son out of college and working. We are hoping we can now save for retirement. I really suspect we will be working for quite some time to come, however, at least we like our bosses! Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Can you believe I had to go back to the office! Well maybe it will be worth it in the long run. I just got a good call from someone (I sell real estate). You definately have to jump on it right away or your competition will. ONe thing good about real estate is I am having a closing while I am gone :>

Got to get ready.

I have found that the more cruises I go on the less I bring. The last trip I found I actually had a lot of room left in my suitcase

That holds true for me as well. My mom is SO organized at packing that she packs "outfits" and is going nuts asking me how I can just pack without putting "outfits" together. I'm pretty simple - tank tops, flip flops, shorts, and things to wear to dinner (and of course bathing suits). It's funny - she's not overpacking though, which I'm impressed by (but then, I haven't seen her suitcase though she's been packed for DAYS and I'm still trudging along - I finally got my suitcase down yesterday, LOL - this trip should be interesting to say the least.

SNOWEY - Have so much fun! I've heard the Alaskan cruise is beautiful! Post pictures when you return, and get some sleep - by the way, the weather is GORGEOUS here in Houston, is it in the Dallas area? Not so much an oven right now, but it'll be back up to that tomorrow I'm sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Ashkirita: Oh, looks like you are on your way. It is almost like the Caribbean, eh!! Can't believe the temps in AK. Had a great time. I did wear those shorts.

Everyone else: Thanks for the good words. The ship was so BEAUTIFUL. Everywhere you looked there was beautiful art, wood, leather, granite, steel, etc. So many beautiful details on this ship. Had a gret time.

I will post my review in a few days. I am editing photos. One thing I wished I had learned to do better was controlling the backlighting!

Later.

Archived