Silliest cruise question ever asked...

curiousl8y

From my mother-in-law before her cruise: "Can you stand on the balcony when the ship is moving?" and "Are you sure I won't fall off?" If only...

Gosh, I think we have the same Mother-in-Law. ROFLMAO!!! If Only.........

We were on the Golden Princess, returning to our cabin, when we met a disoriented little old lady who was obviously confused. We asked if anything was the matter, and she replied...."They Moved My Cabin". :(

We asked her what her cabin number was, and when she replied we explained she was on the odd side of the ship. Her cabin (an even #) was on the other side of the ship.

We explained the different colors of the carpet and told her she needed to look for the blue carpet when she came off the elevators. We then helped her find her cabin on the other side of the ship. ;)

My mom asked me how far out in the ocean can a ship go? ....

Using the same logic as "How far can you walk into the forest ?"......... my answer would be halfway.

Then at halfway, instead of sailing out into the ocean, you would be sailing in. :D

We were cruising the Mediterranean and were excited by our stop at Athens, the bus was to leave at 07.30 and we made the bus ready for an interesting 38C day exploring Athens. Even more so there was a Starbucks in Athens and I was drooling. Off we went and started touring this fascinating city. We stopped and decided more water was needed, so over to the news stall and ordered two bottles of water, alas we discovered in our excitrement we had left our wallets dutifully locked in our suites safe. After doing an all over body search I found $7.00 in change for our expenses. Our saving grace was water in Athens sold at 50c a bottle, so we found Starbucks, shared a regular coffee and cried into our water. 'The moral of this story is money can't buy you happiness, but it will buy you everything you need to stay happy.' 1prop.gif.b4631c39ddea9f53a1668c73add737e9.gif

We were walking across this island and in some pretty dense forest when We realised after walking for an hour and a half we were only half way, my DW turned to me and said enoughshe was tired and fed up, I said the problem was we were half way across and unfortunately we had another hour and a half to go. No way she said, and insisted we went back as it will be quicker. Wh...y... I mumbeled. DW looked at me with a tolerant smile of one that knows and said, it is quite obvious if we are half way there and it would take 1 1/2 hours to go ahead then returning would only take half of that time. :rolleyes: :eek: 074.gif.49af16f5306c8529af97e9cca6b494e0.gif

I was on a cruise when I noticed a small man standing on the rails on the starboard side. "Don't do it i said", full of heroic verve," it can't be that bad"

He replied "before I left on this cruise, my company collapsed, taxation is investigating me, ASIC are going to ban me from becoming a director again, my daughter is pregnant and her boyfriend left town, my wife has been having an affair with my tax accountant, the bank has foreclosed on my mortgage and now I got a email to tell me my expensive Siberian Husky breeding bitch is having pups to the bitzer next door.

"You see" I said "the worst is behind you now, things can only get better"

"They were beginning to, my wife had this unfortunate accident" he said with a smirk "and I was going to collect big on her insurance" "erm, OK" I said "then things are looking up for you" I continued determined I could still talk him down.

He then told me, "But the insurance policy had lapsed because taxation had frozen his accounts and now he will get nothing" in fact he went on "my daughter is now challenging for my wifes estate, what else is left for me?"

I thought about this and finally said "good point " and gave him a push.

Why can't I flush the toliet when I'm sitting on it?...lol My brother asked me that on his 1st cruise. I told him to go right a head and try...lol Of course he didn't!!!!lol

If you cruise Costa you will notice a little sign on the back of the toilet "Do no flush whilst seated". And we must obey the signs, mustn't we?:D

Ok I must be a dork, seriously? You can't flush the toilet while sitting on it? Or is my leg gettin' pulled :cool:

No cruise funnies, just a non-related one... several years ago I looked at three people in the room (we were watching ESPN) & with all honesty questioned WHY IN THE WORLD would Peyton Manning freakin' Volunteer to play football (you know, logic, when he could get paid!?)

Um, yeah. :(

Ok I must be a dork, seriously? You can't flush the toilet while sitting on it? Or is my leg gettin' pulled :cool:

No cruise funnies, just a non-related one... several years ago I looked at three people in the room (we were watching ESPN) & with all honesty questioned WHY IN THE WORLD would Peyton Manning freakin' Volunteer to play football (you know, logic, when he could get paid!?)

Um, yeah. :(

I was just on the Miracle, and I flushed the toilet while I was sitting on it. Nothing happened to me, so I guess it's no big deal...

Why can't I flush the toliet when I'm sitting on it?...lol My brother asked me that on his 1st cruise. I told him to go right a head and try...lol Of course he didn't!!!!lol

My dad did that once on his first (and so far only) cruise. He almost got stuck to the toilet!:eek:

Archived