How long for response from RCI?

Hello all. My husband and I recently returned from our honeymoon cruise aboard the Liberty (maiden voyage!). We had a wonderful time on the cruise, but did encouter difficulty with the post-cruise hotel stay that we had booked through RCI. I sent an e-mail to the C&A e-mail address listed on the website more than two weeks ago thanking them for the wonderful cruise portion of our trip and describing the difficulty we ran into once we left the ship. I was wondering how long it generally takes to get some type of a response. I know they're quite busy, but two weeks does seem like an excessively long period of time time to wait for some type of response/acknowledgement. Does anyone have a different e-mail address to reach customer support? I would use the form online, but it doesn't provide enough space.

Thanks in advance for the help.:)

It took them about a month to respond to my e-mail thanking them for the great service and staff on board. They waited until they received a response from the hotel director on the ship before they replyed to me.

Archived