Room Safe on Crown Princess

njfirstimer

We never had a problem. Had two rooms, two safes. We either just closed it quickly and reopened it if needed or the thing I think really worked is we found that if it starts to beep I just let it lock itself open (the metal slides moved into place so it wouldn't close). Then I entered the combination to close it. I think this was the trick that worked for us.

I went on the Crown a year ago, but it sounds like they might not have been changed. If you're a cruiser who carries duct tape :D , then you might want to tape the battery door shut (on the inside of the safe door). Otherwise, close it very gently. (And when the batteries fall out, make sure you put them in right. Trust me, I know :o . *talking to DH on cruse* "But honey, I checked - the light was so dim I couldn't see!" -This was AFTER we had to call someone to come fix it. A simple turn around of the batteries took care of the problem. Solution? Have DH check the batteries next time!)

Archived