Everybody's Videos

Sun Princess - two close encounters with HAL Statendam in Melbourne earlier today - Short (1min) video of arrival & departure.

Cheers

Hey Aussies!!

Been following this cruise around your beautiful country..Wish I was on it!!!:rolleyes: Hopefully someday....

I saw this also on the bridge cam that day and thought I was losing my mind, but i know what I saw,(i think:confused: ) Why did both ships meet head-on when they were both due IN port that day???? And what was going on???? I could swear I caught a glimpse of HAL's "rear" in front of Princess, and then- a little while later, here HAL comes into view HEAD-ON. It sure looked like they were going to hit!!!! :eek: :eek: WOW-TOO CLOSE....Wonder if Linda (Gooch) was looking out her balcony!! That was scarry..............Thanks Geoff for everything you are doing. If I can't be there for real, at least I have your video editing icon14.gif

Hey Aussies!!

Been following this cruise around your beautiful country..Wish I was on it!!!:rolleyes: Hopefully someday....

I saw this also on the bridge cam that day and thought I was losing my mind, but i know what I saw,(i think:confused: ) Why did both ships meet head-on when they were both due IN port that day???? And what was going on???? I could swear I caught a glimpse of HAL's "rear" in front of Princess, and then- a little while later, here HAL comes into view HEAD-ON. It sure looked like they were going to hit!!!! :eek: :eek: WOW-TOO CLOSE....Wonder if Linda (Gooch) was looking out her balcony!! That was scarry..............Thanks Geoff for everything you are doing. If I can't be there for real, at least I have your video editing icon14.gif

There is morning and afternoon in the video.

In the morning Sun Princess was almost berthed facing to sea, while Statendam came in soon after to the adjoining wharf bow first.

In the afternoon, while Sun Princess was still berthed, Statendam backed past the Sun Princess before heading to sea.

I still have another 27 days of video to edit up yet, with some colourful moments.

Cheers

Geoff

I finally got around to editing my video of "If I Were Not Upon the Sea" into 2 parts so I could upload it onto Youtube.

Part 1 is

Part 2 is

Kym

No offence.. but the Pacific Sun one killed it. This one seemed to slow and drawn out the way they were "singing" it...and they didn't..errr.. "interact":p as much

No offence.. but the Pacific Sun one killed it. This one seemed to slow and drawn out the way they were "singing" it...and they didn't..errr.. "interact":p as much

I liked watching the vid because it brought back memories of our time on Pacific Star when we saw the same performance.

That's why I pestered SkyRules to post it.

BTW - thanks for uploading it and taking the time to split it into two.

Didn't work for me:confused: . Can anyone else see it?

Karen

No Karen,

The link is for embedded video, which Cruisecritic does not support.

Charlie Girl,

You need to copy the text in the URL box. Log into Youtube, click on the my video link, and you will find the URL text there.

Cheers

Geoff

No Karen,

The link is for embedded video, which Cruisecritic does not support.

Charlie Girl,

You need to copy the text in the URL box. Log into Youtube, click on the my video link, and you will find the URL text there.

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

But Jim want's to know which format does internet support on Youtube

Told us wrong format.

We are just new at it. hope we can fix up Karen so you can enjoy it

Cheers Gail and Jim

Thanks again Geoff:D

Thanks Geoff

But Jim want's to know which format does internet support on Youtube

Told us wrong format.

We are just new at it. hope we can fix up Karen so you can enjoy it

Cheers Gail and Jim

Thanks again Geoff:D

Most formats will work Gail.

Youtube will not cope with hi-definition conversion, but handles pretty much most avi, mpg, mpeg, wmvs and others. Even though youtube stores videos as flash media, they do have problems with some flash format videos when they are uploaded.

Also when the video is uploaded, there are two formats for adding to a webpage.

embedding link will look like your post last night ....<object width = ........

Pasting will look like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxx

Good luck with next try!

Cheers

Geoff

Way to go Charlie Girl. Great video, and works OK too!!

That Chez is everywhere, I think there is a twin sister out there fooling us!!

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks Geoff Jim does all the hard work I can't do it.

Yes our darlin Chez is a ray of sunshine (hope I don't embarress her):p

Cheers Gail

That actually brough a tear to the eyes Gail. The memories......

Karen

It brought tears to my eyes too. If only we could go back and do it all again. :(

Great work, Gail and Jim. I loved, loved, loved the sound of the ships whistles, it was just fabulous. :)