Everybody's Videos

In Sydney on the weekend, I saw a professional using a single telescopic pole to rest & balance his bigger than average camera. It collapsed to a single tube 30mm around and 300 long, and would be less than a 1\3 of the weight of a tripod, which is 3 of these tubes plus brackets.

A tripod is one thing I wish I had room for, and will try to fit something in next time.

Kym

That was great. Thanks for taking the video. If I had known you were there I would have waved.

We were sitting at the terrace bar, right at the back, at the top, in the middle, having a couple of Corona's in the rain. I reckon if we got out a magnifying glass we'd probably be able to see ourselves on one of your photos.

Neil

Hi all

I have been experimenting with this free programme called "Memoriesonweb"

http://www.codejam.com/slideshow/mow.htm . With it you can turn your digital photos into a video ( complete with accompanying music) that you can either watch on your computer or upload it to Youtube. After uploading it, you can send the link to family who may be distant from you. I found it better to create an AVI video (smaller filesize than MPG) and used the Youtube upload facility itself rather than the facility ofered by the program. The only problem I find with Youtube is the quality of the picture.

Here is a video of our first cruise on Pacific Star in Sep 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ll_WJBo_Y

Barry

i keep tryin and gettin this video is no longer available

is any 1 else getting this i tryed searchin for the video and all difrent ways might try another link from here.

is any one else havin problems?

i keep tryin and gettin this video is no longer available

is any 1 else getting this i tryed searchin for the video and all difrent ways might try another link from here.

is any one else havin problems?

Drelix

Try this link:

Neil

lucky i was not on that cruise,your aussies cant even do it right......:pi am a kiwi we should have had a completion if they were any kiwis on board then lets see who will win...lol so funny...cheers matt

Hi Guys Here is the link (hopefully) to video of when Jane (Aussiedisneyfan ) came to Newcastle on Mercury I had to shrink it so much to get on Youtube The first song jumps a couple of times sorry about that just learning http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqU9ebpoOM

Hi Guys sorry about the few words spelt wrong sometimes you dont realize you hit wrong button (well that's our excuse any how) :p Some parts a bit shakey but ship was quite a distance away.

Hope you enjoy it still Cheers

Hi Guys Here is the link (hopefully) to video of when Jane (Aussiedisneyfan ) came to Newcastle on Mercury I had to shrink it so much to get on Youtube The first song jumps a couple of times sorry about that just learning http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqU9ebpoOM

Cool video, makes me feel like I was there! :cool:

Also reminds me that I should upload some stills to flickr!

Hi again

Here is a link to the video of 24th February harbour cruise of ccers to see 2 Queens and 1 beautiful Princess . We all had a great day

Thanks Geoff for your comments on last video.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SIWr2KLmBmM

Gail,

Seems Barb can have all the comments on this one (clearly audible on her assessment of Sun Princess).

Still felt like I was there for this one too!

You can edit the title. Just go to your account - videos link (at the bottom of the page, then click the edit video button.

Thanks Geoff

For your comments and your help

Yes Barb was very excited about the S/P She made me laugh

Cheers Gail

(Are you going down to wave off Chez and Geri?)

She wasn't as excited when I turned up the sound while she was cooking dinner tonight. Kind of had a :eek: :eek: :eek: look, which made me :D :D

Thinking about the wave off Gail - won't know if I can dodge work yet. Would have been easier if the long weekend was a week earlier.

She wasn't as excited when I turned up the sound while she was cooking dinner tonight. Kind of had a :eek: :eek: :eek: look, which made me :D :D

Thinking about the wave off Gail - won't know if I can dodge work yet. Would have been easier if the long weekend was a week earlier.[/quote:D

Ceoff

Jim didn't want to put music over that part of video as he wanted to keep in the harbour sounds horns blowing helicopter overhead ect. barbs commentary on S/P was a bonus

Cheers Gail