Everybody's Videos

• 1 month later...
Really enjoyed this vid, you really got accross the feeling of excitement.:D

Now I am even more excited about my next trip.

The voices you hear on the video were the people standing next to us.... They weren't there seeing anyone off, I think they were just at Portside co-incidentally.... But I suspect their next holiday might be a cruising holiday. They were pretty excited.

I deliberately left the sound track on video instead of dubbing music over it (apart from the start), for that reason, that it showed the excitement.

• 5 weeks later...

I wonder who shot the footage, it looked more like a crew member, he certainly had a steady hand.

It must have caused an awful lot of damage , just watching the gym equipment move about shows how strong the rocking was.

Great music too, goes very well with the clip

She has now finished cruising from our shores, and is headed for Singapore on her way to Pulmantur in Europe.

Her final 9 days farewelling Australian ports.

I can't believe I never noticed this clip til just now!

Well done Geoff!! It was fantastic.

Really loved seeing THREE ships all berthed in Cairns at once. Amazing they can fit them all in there but they can't in Brisbane :confused: :(

I can't believe I never noticed this clip til just now!

Well done Geoff!! It was fantastic.

Really loved seeing THREE ships all berthed in Cairns at once. Amazing they can fit them all in there but they can't in Brisbane :confused: :(

Thanks Jo,

Do you recall chatting on MSN about my pre-selected background song last October? Seems that it fits better than I hoped back then! ;)

I wonder who shot the footage, it looked more like a crew member, he certainly had a steady hand.

It must have caused an awful lot of damage , just watching the gym equipment move about shows how strong the rocking was.

Great music too, goes very well with the clip

It was definetly taken from the bridge - there are no other windows at the front of Pacific Star that have windscreen wipers.

Thanks Jo,

Do you recall chatting on MSN about my pre-selected background song last October? Seems that it fits better than I hoped back then! ;)

I do remember that chat :) I still have that song plus the other one you emailed me that day on a disc in the car LOL! Every now and then I pull it out and drive down the street listening to Denim & Lace and I think of you hahaha! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Ah! the memories!

Would you do another 2 nighter kym?

the reason I ask is that Im looking at a few 2 nighters next year on Dawn and Sun Princess. I just dont know how I would handle getting off on day 3!!! ;)

It was very surreal craming embarkation, cruising and disembarkation into such a short time, but yes, we'd do it again. We are considering one of the Sun Princess or Dawn Princess Sydney/Brisbane transfer trips - probably in the reverse direction this time - fly down and cruise back.

Ah! the memories!

Would you do another 2 nighter kym?

the reason I ask is that Im looking at a few 2 nighters next year on Dawn and Sun Princess. I just dont know how I would handle getting off on day 3!!! ;)

Great vid Kym!

Pacific Dawn also has a couple next year too.

I hope some CCers try them out. The roll call for the Dawn Princess Bris-Syd cruise is awfully lonely! :(

Great vid Kym!

I hope some CCers try them out. The roll call for the Dawn Princess Bris-Syd cruise is awfully lonely! :(

Thinking seriously about this one, as it would be a great mid year short break for my yr 12 daughter,BUT I have always wanted to sail out of Sydney Harbour, so the reverse trip is also appealing to me.

Decisions, decisions!!! :confused:

Have been looking at this one for ages as the 21st June is Dh's birthday and what a lovely surprise this would be. Not that he would think that, the surprise would be for me if he said sounds good!

I can get a really good price for a triple on the 5th June syd-bris around $260 each. But not for the Bris-Syd.

Have been looking at this one for ages as the 21st June is Dh's birthday and what a lovely surprise this would be. Not that he would think that, the surprise would be for me if he said sounds good!

I can get a really good price for a triple on the 5th June syd-bris around $260 each. But not for the Bris-Syd.

Early after these were released, they has 3rd person free deals (from $760 per triple), but alas, that ended just after we booked in May. There should be more specials offered along the way. After checking out a US site that shows available cabins, there are not a great many sold at the moment.

Great vid Kym!

Since we'll have been on Pacific Dawn by then, we we're thinking the Princess ones as it would be another new ship for us.

We were abit annoyed when we discovered we could have come back to Brisbane on Sun Princess when we went down on Pacific Sun - there was a 2 night cruise Sydney - Brisbane that left the day after we arrived in Sydney, but when we found out about it, we'd already booked our trip to Canberra and flight back from there.

Early after these were released, they has 3rd person free deals (from $760 per triple), but alas, that ended just after we booked in May. There should be more specials offered along the way. After checking out a US site that shows available cabins, there are not a great many sold at the moment.

2 online TAs are still advertising Dawn Princess 2 nighter deals for around $270 pp in a 3 berth cabin.

These are the ones I am keeping an eye on.

Pacific Dawn 2 nighters are abit pricy at the moment.