I Need A Room On Liberty For 4 People...

Hi Iam Trying To Find For The 7 Of July Sailing A Room For 4 And Haven't Had Any Luck Called Rci Said There's Nothing And 2 Cabins Is't Too Expensive Anyone Know Were Would I Find One???/

If RCCL says there is not one available, then that means that the quota for quad rooms has been filled, and everything else must be booked for 2 persons only. This means you have to book 2 rooms to accomodate the 4 people for that sailing. I know when I booked my quad room for my Libert cruiselas October, by January there were no quad rooms left.

Check your Roll Call, maybe someone with only 2 people is staying in a cabin that holds 4 people. If the ship is full to capacity though even that won't work. You would have to contact RCCL and both agents to make the switch work, more then likely someone else is looking for a quad to on your sailing and there may be a waitlist for one, so be careful how you handle this.

If what RCCL is telling you that they will only allow you to buy another cabin to add the 2 other people, then even this wouldn't work with switching cabins.

Sounds like what they are telling you is if this sailing sells completely out, that the ship would be filled to the max by putting 2 persons in every cabin that is left, thus they won't let you add people to any cabin that already has 2 people in it.

Jimbo:)

RCI will not let you trade with someone who is on the Roll Call that has a quad booked. Once they have decided "no more quads", they mean it.

You're out of luck if you're hoping to find a quad on this ship at this late date. All you can do is pay for 2 cabins or keep watching and hoping that they'll re-open for quad capacity, but frankly, I doubt they'll do it at this late date.

RCI will not let you trade with someone who is on the Roll Call that has a quad booked. Once they have decided "no more quads", they mean it.

You're out of luck if you're hoping to find a quad on this ship at this late date. All you can do is pay for 2 cabins or keep watching and hoping that they'll re-open for quad capacity, but frankly, I doubt they'll do it at this late date.

How would you know the real reason no more quads are available for this sailing. It's not sold out there are cabins for 2 people available, thus it is a Capacity Control Situation. So if someone that booked a cabin with 2 people over a year ago booked a cabin that really can hold 4 people, if the orignal Poster would find someone like that they could make a switch working with their agents and Royal Caribbean.

There is even a chance that with 2 or 3 days left before their cruise date that Royal Caribbean says the heck with it, we are not going to sell this ship out, thus allowing some of the quads that are available to be booked because they know they aren't going to sell all the left over cabins in 2 days.

Everyone knows Royal Caribbean goal is to get the most bodies on a ship that they can so you can use your sea pass card..cha ching $$$$$$$

How would you know the real reason no more quads are available for this sailing. It's not sold out there are cabins for 2 people available, thus it is a Capacity Control Situation. So if someone that booked a cabin with 2 people over a year ago booked a cabin that really can hold 4 people, if the orignal Poster would find someone like that they could make a switch working with their agents and Royal Caribbean.

There is even a chance that with 2 or 3 days left before their cruise date that Royal Caribbean says the heck with it, we are not going to sell this ship out, thus allowing some of the quads that are available to be booked because they know they aren't going to sell all the left over cabins in 2 days.

Everyone knows Royal Caribbean goal is to get the most bodies on a ship that they can so you can use your sea pass card..cha ching $$$$$$$

Let me put it this way...I have never seen RCI, or any cruise line for that matter, let passengers switch cabins once they've decided they are controlling the capacity. If it happens on this booking, let me know, but I'm not holding my breath. :D

looks like they haven't decided they are controlling Capacity. LOL

There are 2 quad cabins available right now, They are located on deck 2, Category I.

Cabin's

2564 2540

Hurry and call they may not last.

Let me put it this way...I have never seen RCI, or any cruise line for that matter, let passengers switch cabins once they've decided they are controlling the capacity. If it happens on this booking, let me know, but I'm not holding my breath. :D

Its not RCI that controls capacity its the USCG.

A ship might have 3800 beds, but its USCG capacity may only be 3500, normally based on lifeboat availability,this means that when they only have 150 cabins left, they can only let 2 people use those cabins, even though they may hold 3 or 4 people, since putting more than 2 in a cabin, would overfill the ship if all cabins were sold.

Archived