What to do with 15 yo from 3pm-10pm?

mcfaddensfarm

We will be docked at San Juan on a Monday, in early October, from 3pm - 10pm. Our 15 yo son will be with us and I'm not sure what we should choose to do that would also be interesting to him. If we were staying later, I'd for sure do the BioBay tour or the Cave tour. But since we're there for such a short time, I'm not sure what we should do. We don't mind being a little "adventurous" sometimes. On other cruises we've swam with the stingrays, done the canopy tour (ziplines), shipwreck snorkeled, and also just shopped for souveniers. Suggestions?

Oh, and if it matters, we'll be coming in on Liberty of the Seas (Royal Caribbean).

We will be docked at San Juan on a Monday, in early October, from 3pm - 10pm. Our 15 yo son will be with us and I'm not sure what we should choose to do that would also be interesting to him. If we were staying later, I'd for sure do the BioBay tour or the Cave tour. But since we're there for such a short time, I'm not sure what we should do. We don't mind being a little "adventurous" sometimes. On other cruises we've swam with the stingrays, done the canopy tour (ziplines), shipwreck snorkeled, and also just shopped for souveniers. Suggestions?

Oh, and if it matters, we'll be coming in on Liberty of the Seas (Royal Caribbean).

That itinerary timing is pretty tough, but I'd suggest you make a B-line straight for the main fort, El Morro. It closes at 6pm. Then, head down Cristo Street to the San Juan Cathedral and surrounding area. Turn right down the hill thru San Juan gate. Walk along the harbor to the promenade. Not sure if dinner is also in your plans, but there are a lot of good restaurants.

Archived