Pyrate13 Need Your Advise !

cruiselover11

PATOUCHE, WHITE SQUALL2 AND A FEW OTHER COMPANYS COULD NOT ACCOMODATE US FOR SNORKELING TOUR B/C WE ARE IN PORT FROM 7AM-3:30PM.

SO....I FOUND THIS COMPANY WWW.CARIBBEANIMAGESTOURS.COM

THEY WILL TAKE US TO CISTERN POINT OFF COOPER ISLAND AND THE SHIP WRECK OF THE RHONE.

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY ?

AND DO YOU KNOW THESE SPOTS WHERE THEY WILL TAKE US ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

cruiselover, I am not familiar with this company so I can't vouch for them one way or another. The two locations you mentioned are both good choices. Cistern Point should have very good snorkeling and the Rhone is quite popular with divers but portions of the wreck are visible to snorkelers as well.

Sorry, I wish I could give you more about the company. They do not advertise in the local welcome magazine as many of the established companies do. I suspect they may be fairly new, like within the past couple of years. Perhaps 64drvr might jump in here if he knows any more about them.

Here are a couple of more you might want to look into...

www.kuralu.com

www.aristocatcharters.com

I have sailed on Aristocat but there is a new owner since then. I would still expect they run a nice operation. Kuralu is a very well known and popular boat.

Thanks Pyrate13,

I have actually contacted these 2 companys a few months ago.Once again they could not accomodate us b/c of the short time in port.

So,I think we will try this company CARIBBEANIMAGESTOURS.COM

Thanks for letting me know that these snorkeling spots are good choices!

Is this a rebooking through one of the Dive Companies I wonder... dont know them or the operation, as far as Cistern Point and the Rhone can be very good and Cooper Island Beach Club is a favorite....Dive companies will take snorklers in conjuction with there dive trips quite often and as the Rhone is one of the most popular dive sights (Ship in the movie The Deep)....My suggestion is contact a BVI Dive company direct if so!

Cistern Point is the small pinicle in this picture wthe Cooper Island to the left and Salt Island to the right where the British Mail Steamer Rhone Grounded and sank.

2634679700058377563S500x500Q85.jpg

Thank you 64drvr!

The website where I got this tour company was recomended by Julie from Patouche.

So , we will go ahead and use them. It's $60pp for 3 hours.

I think it will be better than just sitting on the beach, my 2 18 yr olds will be board .

I am happy to know thou that these spots are very nice for snorkeling.

Beautiful picture, wish we were there right now......... :)

Archived