Ho Jo, Hampton or Holiday Inn?

w8ing2cruz

Okay - we're budget travelers not wanting to spend too much for our one pre cruise night. Here's what I've found for our group of 16 from cheapest to most expensive ($160 to $250). Our cruise is Jan 26, 2008 so I think it's kind of the high season. Please weigh in with comments and /or advice.

Howard Johnson Isla Verde

Holiday Inn Express Condado

Holiday Inn Isla Verde

Hampton Inn Isla Verde

Wow - just realized they all start with H's - hootie hoo!

Okay - we're budget travelers not wanting to spend too much for our one pre cruise night. Here's what I've found for our group of 16 from cheapest to most expensive ($160 to $250). Our cruise is Jan 26, 2008 so I think it's kind of the high season. Please weigh in with comments and /or advice.

Howard Johnson Isla Verde

Holiday Inn Express Condado

Holiday Inn Isla Verde

Hampton Inn Isla Verde

Wow - just realized they all start with H's - hootie hoo!

We also are on a cruise (back to back) and one of the weeks happens to be the 26 of Jan. 08. We booked pre and post cruise at the Courtyard by Marriott San Juan Miramar (801 Ponce De Leon Ave.) not to be confused with another " Hotel Miramar" @ 606 Ponce de Leon Ave.(this one got awful reviews on Trip Advisor.) The price we got was $161.00 Senior Rate. The reviews on this hotel were good but it is in the business district and not on the beach. But for pre and post cruise we were pleased with the rate. We weren't looking to pay $250.00-$300.00 a night either. So if it doesn't matter if you are on the beach or not. You might want to check it out. Hope this helps...:) Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Archived