Question about Lord Sheffields?

stimpy1

First time posting here. I did a search and found many great reviews about Lord Sheffields but didn't see my question answered anywhere....do they have a bathroom on the ship?? :o

We're planning on doing this in November with a group of 9.... 3 of them kids, 8, 3 & almost 2 yrs old. I know my 8 yr old son will LOVE this. Would the 2 youngest enjoy this?

Any additional reviews would also be appreciated. Thanks!

OK, I am getting nervous about this excursion! I emailed Lord Sheffield on Tuesday asking this question & never received a response. I also decided to book the excursion 2 days ago so we wouldn't be shut out. My order only shows as processing. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a confirmation that we will be on that particular sailing?

Thanks for responding. I just got an email this morning from the booking company saying they were having internet connection problems with St Maarten. So we still aren't confirmed but atleast I know they are woorking on it.

Yes, the Lord Sheffield DOES have a bathroom! I actually had to use it. The Lord Sheffield was the highlight of our cruise. The reason we would want to do the Eastern Caribbean again is to sail on the Lord Sheffield again. There was a big group of us and the majority of them were kids ranging from ages 5-13. I know all of the kids will enjoy it. It was wonderful!! Any questions, just reply back or email me.

Your question is answered. I would add that you can below any time you want to change into or out of swimsuits.

We had a great day with Capt. Rob and his crew. They really do look after you.

I was on the Sheffield 3 weeks ago. The people posting earlier are correct, it has a full bathroom below deck.

It was a great excursion. I've been on a total of 9, it was one of the best. We walked there, it was about a quarter mile from where the Glory docked. It was my wife's favorite and she normally isn't into excursions. Our daughters had a great time (13 and 9). There were a total of 12 people and all families. Very good food and crew.

We walked there from the dock. Leave the terminal and go left. You can actually see the Sheffield from the top deck of the cruise ship.

http://www.stmaarten-shoretrips.com/lordsheffield/piratecruise.html

Mike

Destiny 12/01

Conquest 6/03

Conquest 6/05

Glory 6/07

• 4 weeks later...

We were able to book it for all our family members including my nephew who will be almost 2 when we go (he was no charge) and my daughter who will be 3 1/2 yrs old. :) My son-8 is really looking forward to this!

BTW, we were confirmed the day after I posted this. The booking company did keep in contact with me about the internet problems and let me know as soon as we were confirmed.

Archived