Orlando to Port Canaveral

vspnj

Flying into Orlando for a Jan 6th sailing on RCCL Mariner with a family of 6. Any advice on how to get to the port, how long it takes to get there and anything else I haven't thought of?:D

My Family and I sailed on the Sovereign of the Seas last summer and flew into Orlando. We did not want to wait for the RCCL shuttles as we heard they don't leave the Airport until they reach a certain occupancy. Rather than waste time waiting I hired a car service. It was about $80 each way and very comfortable and quick. The ride is about 45 minutes. The driver picked us up at Baggage Claim and took care of our luggage. At the pier he helped up check the bags with the porter and off we went. At pick up it was the same in reverse.

I would do it the same way next time we sail from Port Canaveral / Orlando.

HI,

I have used these guys alot.. THey have never let me down and they pick you up at baggage with a card with your name on it..Then they make a store stop if you want. PLus they don't make you give your credit card number or anything until they pick you up..So if you cancel there isn't any charge on your credit card to be refunded..

The price is the best I have found..

http://www.transportation2disney.com/default.htm

have a great trip,

Carla

I'm curious becasue the amount of luggage. I know we always take far more than we need - but I just can't seem to cut back. If we get some type of transfer for 6 people - does that allow for plenty of luggage. My biggest fear is that we get there to load up and suddenly there is not enough room for the luggage. I know just getting to the airport - we each drive our own car - because we can't get luggage for 4 people in ONE trunk.

Maybe we would be best off to each rent a car - and meet up over at the hotel?

Archived