Help! Family of four in Crown Princess mini-suite?

lysolqn

Booked a mini-suite on Crown Princess for mom, dad, four year old and six month old, after our TA checked with Princess to make sure there'll be enough room for crib and open sofabed (for four year old). The photos I've seen of the mini-suites make me concerned that with a crib in the cabin, there will be no room to open the sofa. As a last resort, guess four year old can sleep on the sofa without opening it, but if you've stayed in a Crown mini, I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

If you have the Mini with the pull-down bed, it's easy.

I traveled with my two daughters in a Mini in April. I thought I'd split the beds in to twins and Dad (me) would sleep on the pull-out couch. Fortunately our cabin attendant was wiser than me (not saying much!).

He left the bed as a Queen, pulled out the couch and dropped the pull-down bed. Now my only problem is both my girls "discussed' (ha) who gets to sleep on the pulldown. I thought I was going to have to just to settle the 'conversation'. With the pulldown, four is easy ion the MiniSuite.

Archived