Miracle Menu

mma3

Thank you for the menus- I do have a question that may be hard to answer.

Do you remember which menu was for the day in san juan? I believe this is the 4th day.

thank you

Actually, I do. We thought we'd get off in OSJ and have dinner at Senor Frogs but when we checked the menu that morning, we saw that it was Filet Mignon (our kids' favorite) so we opted to just have appetizers & drinks at Senor Frogs and head back to the ship. It was also about 98 degrees with no wind at all. BTW, the Maitre D' announced the night beforehand that because of our port time that dinner on OSJ night would be casual, shorts permitted. We had early seating so that worked out perfect for us.

Sorry, not sure what else was on the menu but definitely filet mignon. I really wish I had the forethought to take a journal to take notes. I remember some things, lol, like 1st formal night was lobster and 2nd formal was chateaubriand. Suggestion: on the night they serve terriyaki short ribs - ORDER IT!!!!!!!!! Absolutely to die for.

Archived