Dining Question

I have a quick question that may have been answered before, if so please forgive me.

When we originally booked our cruise we had asked for 2nd seating for dinner, but in reading threads on this board, I have learned that most of the teen AO activities for our DS begin at 8pm. I called my TA and asked her to move us from Second to Main Seating. I see our reservations on the RCCL website say Second Seating and Wait Listing Main.

My question is this if we are already on the wait list for Main do we still need to wait on line once we board to have our dining arrangement changed? Or since we have asked so far in advance this should be taken care of by the time we board.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Cathy

I would swing by the dining room and make sure you are on the list. It doesn't hurt to show up in person! My guess is you will be switched (if you haven't been already). When you check in, your dining room seating will show on your seapass card.

I was waitlisted for main and eventually my reservation changed to say "main dining seating, no waitlists". I am assuming that I am all set and that there is no need to stop by the dining room. Just keep checking your reservation.

Joanne

I also have been waitlisted for Main seating a couple of times. Both times I was switched to Main automatically before the cruise. It will show up in reservation on line as soon as it happens. I think you have a good chance of getting your choice.

When is your cruise? - the caribbeanmag tickers don't work anymore if that is what you are using. The cc tickers tend to be a bit testy, too.

Archived