Where does Valor dock in St. Martin??

Okay, let me start by saying I am sure that the answers to my two questions are out there somewhere and I am sorry to those who I annoy or offend by asking again. I have tried to find the answers with no luck and am tired of looking. That said here are my questions:

I am sailing on the Valor in August. Can anyone tell me the name of the dock in St. Martin where we will put in?? Also, can anyone tell me about how long it took for customs to clear the ship before passengers could begin to disembark? We would really like to do a day sail here but I am not sure the time will work out. We dock at 9:00 and it seems like most of the day sails leave at that time.

Thanks in advance to any and all who can help answer my questions!!:)

We were on the Glory in April and docked at the main pier near Philipsburg. I don't recall having to wait long at all to get off the ship. If your excursion is booked through Carnival, you have nothing to worry about on the time. I hope this helps a little. Someone else may know a little better than me. Have fun.

I am sailing on the Valor in August. Can anyone tell me the name of the dock in St. Martin where we will put in?? Also, can anyone tell me about how long it took for customs to clear the ship before passengers could begin to disembark? We would really like to do a day sail here but I am not sure the time will work out. We dock at 9:00 and it seems like most of the day sails leave at that time.

Thanks in advance to any and all who can help answer my questions!!:)

Did you intend to write St Thomas?

Indeed I did!! My error. I was interested in finding out about docking and disembarking in St. Thomas not St. Martin!! Any help is appreciated!

I dont know which pier she uses in St Thomas, but hopefully a past Glory pax will. I see the mods moved your thread...you will probably need to start a new thread.

Archived