In 08 why only 5 night bermuda???

We were debating between Bermuda and Canada/New England cruise for anniversary and decided on Canada. This fall they have 7 nights to Bermuda but in Oct. 08 only 5 nights. Any one know why they are not doing 7 nights and any chance they will add one??? It was a no brainer when one is 5 nights and the other 9!! Just I prefer warmer weather but I am sure it will be beautiful in the fall!!! Thanks, just curious!:)

We were debating between Bermuda and Canada/New England cruise for anniversary and decided on Canada. This fall they have 7 nights to Bermuda but in Oct. 08 only 5 nights. Any one know why they are not doing 7 nights and any chance they will add one??? It was a no brainer when one is 5 nights and the other 9!! Just I prefer warmer weather but I am sure it will be beautiful in the fall!!! Thanks, just curious!:)

Empress of the Seas is the ship that does the 7 night Bermuda cruises this year. Since she will be leaving the fleet next year your only other options are the 5 night cruises to Bermuda on Explorer or Grandeur. These 5 night cruises are only in Bermuda for about 30 hours.

I can't imagine spending 5 nights in Bermuda--much rather go a bit further south and change islands now and again!

You're forgetting that a "five night" cruise to Bermuda includes two sea days. As a matter of fact, I checked my Spetember itinerary and less than 31 hours are actually spent docked in Bermuda!

I have NO idea! I think it's not long enough! We just got back from the Empress of the Seas out of Norfolk and would like to go again in 2008 but 5 nights is WAY to short! What I don't like is you arrive in Bermuda at 9am and have to leave the next day at 4pm. The other thing is the 5 night is almost of much as the 7 night we just got back from. We have decided to go on the 9 night to the Carribean leaves June 21 departing out of Norfolk, For $800 more we get a longer Cruise on a bigger ship.

That is what I figured when I looked at the times. Not much time there. Wished I would have investigated earlier and maybe I could have talked DH into it this year on a 7 night. He won't do anything less than 7!!! Oh well, maybe our next cruise when we get these next 2 done with. Thanks!

5 nights to Bermuda is not nearly long enough....we had a group planning a cruise for a RCCL 7 nighter to Bermuda next year........well, those plans fell to the wayside when the itineraries were released.....:(

We're disappointed about the lack of a 7-nighter to Bermuda on RCCL in 2008, too. We're actually trying another cruise line just to get our Bermuda fix. The 5-nighter just doesn't give us enough time so we're venturing out there...

Cheryl

I can't imagine spending 5 nights in Bermuda--much rather go a bit further south and change islands now and again!

You don't spend 5 nights in Bermuda. It's a day and a half sail to and from the east coast port, so you're really only there a day and a half...Not nearly enough to enjoy the island. (IMHO)

Archived