Where does Princess put the dead people?

bostonlass

Always room for Sue, she has cute ashes..

I want my ashes put on the aft terrace deck on a grand class ship. :) My children have been instructed. DH can't do it cause he would put me in Steve's boiler room!! :eek:

In 2001, we booking a AB cat mini suite. Got surprise upgrade to VS suite. Wow! When I dropped dead they simply embalmed me with Johnnie Walker Blue and put me out on the balcony lounge chair(balcony larger than small inside cabin) where I enjoyed my trip through paradise.

No offense meant to this delicate subject.

In 2001, we booking a AB cat mini suite. Got surprise upgrade to VS suite. Wow! When I dropped dead they simply embalmed me with Johnnie Walker Blue and put me out on the balcony lounge chair(balcony larger than small inside cabin) where I enjoyed my trip through paradise.

No offense meant to this delicate subject.

Too Funny!! Great response. I will definately remember this one.

I want my ashes put on the aft terrace deck on a grand class ship. :) My children have been instructed. DH can't do it cause he would put me in Steve's boiler room!! :eek:

We did that but they used it for an astray....do you realize we are up to page five on this thread? Bury me not on the lone prarie

Having had the (dubious) honor of scattering someone's ashes (though not at sea), I can tell you that it is neither as easy nor as neat as it looks in the movies! But that's a truly hysterical story that would be waaaaayy OT. Suffice it to say that the "spreadee" would have be laughing herself sick with the rest of us. Donia

Thank you Donia!! You just made my day!!! Of course I will be there watching my children. Watching the spreadees, and seeing the results,will without a doubt, be worth it. Getting even with my children is a glorious thought!!! :D
We could clearly hear Eleanor (the spreadee) laughing her head off the whole time! :D

I was involved in an actual ocean ash spreading once and it was not a problem. It was overcast until we poured the ashes into the sea. At that exact moment, a beam of sunshine illuminated the boat and the water where the ashes were. We all looked at each other not sure whether to believe what we were seeing. Suffice it to say it was very dramatic and emotional.

Anyone hear of a haunted cruise liner from all these poor deceased people? Of course they would be friendly ghosts.

Not if it's a HAL ship...they weren't friendly before death, what would make them start after death?

Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, it's a joke and yes, I have sailed HAL and I know what it's really like.

Hey Jemingway - how are things going? I can't believe these posts. I can't believe what I am reading - all I can say is - on these posts you learn something new everyday. I just hope I never have to face a death on a cruise?? Still trying to plan our next cruise. Stay in touch..NancyK :D

Caribbean Princess 7-03-04 and it was great fun.......................

[img]http://www.dobhran.com/images/buttprints.gif[/img]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#400000]One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there were seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore. [/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#400000]But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
Those prints are large and round and neat,
"But Lord, they are too big for feet." [/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#400000]"My child," He said in somber tones,
"For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,