Pics of Food!

People, this cruel. I just had all ,not one, but ALL of my teeth pulled and then someone starts a thread like this..You should be ashamed of yourselves. And it will be at least 4 months before I get my implants.:mad: I haven't had solid food for a stinking week and you do me like this. That's just WRONG!!

P.S. I just hope and pray that I get my teeth before I leave on the HOLIDAY in Dec.:D I've got major catching up to do.;)

People, this cruel. I just had all ,not one, but ALL of my teeth pulled and then someone starts a thread like this..You should be ashamed of yourselves. And it will be at least 4 months before I get my implants.:mad: I haven't had solid food for a stinking week and you do me like this. That's just WRONG!!

P.S. I just hope and pray that I get my teeth before I leave on the HOLIDAY in Dec.:D I've got major catching up to do.;)

Where did your teeth go? :confused: :confused:

Well, some of it can be eaten with out teeth! But not that delicious steak from Chops Grille!:rolleyes:

Where did your teeth go? :confused: :confused:

Had to have them pulled. I knocked some loose many years back shooting a shotgun.:o (Really long story.)

HDF,

I've learned to use a blender on some neat concoctions. Right now I'm working on a Hotdog Blizzard.:D

Had to have them pulled. I knocked some loose many years back shooting a shotgun.:o (Really long story.)

HDF,

I've learned to use a blender on some neat concoctions. Right now I'm working on a Hotdog Blizzard.:D

:eek: You've gotta be kidding me?! Well I can imagine the pain of having a full set of teeth taken out. I just had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed and it took about 3 weeks before I felt back to normal. I ready for that steak though! :D

This is one thread not to read at 1:52 in the morning...67 days till I get to start my food odyssey!!!!!! YUM,YUM,YUM

11 more days for me, and everyday I watch old cruise in review videos to get me more pumped! Chocolate Strawberries at Midnight buffet here I come!:D

I ate at Portofino every night last week. I decided to only take pictures on the last night where I was going to order the 3 dishes I enjoyed the most of all. They were:

Appetizer: Insalata de Petto de Anatra Affumicata

Pasta dish:Pappardelle Mantecate con crema al Mascarpone Funghi arrosto

Entree: Saltimboco alla Romana

1104429859_InsalatadePettodeanatraAffumicata.jpg.e40f7e4b050b17c1315453d346ce8c24.jpg

2030502975_PappardelleMantecateconCremaalMascarponeFunghiarrosto.jpg.1d42717049e0de41b6271d7aba6d9758.jpg

1861979670_SaltimbocoallaRomana.jpg.6a080ae72c97a7318acf23c8fa132e8a.jpg

Archived