What time is maitre'd available first day to check seating time?

dale594

We are sailing on the Miracle this Sunday and want to make sure we get early seating. What time is the earliest you can go see the maitre'd to check seating and ask to get changed if needed? Thank you! This may influence what time we leave to get to the ship. We are driving. Only 4 more days!

When you check in, your dining time will be on your sail & sign card. You do not need to see the maitre'd to find out your time. The time that the maitre'd will be available will be listed in the caper, should you find that you need to request a change.

Thanks!! I am still wondering if anyone has experience with when he/she is available the first day. If we see on our sign and sail that we don't have the seating we want, I want to get there as soon as he is available to try to get the right seating if possible. So I want to make sure I get to the ship on time for that. If anyone knows what time that is, please let me know. Thank you all!!! Dale

Thanks!! I am still wondering if anyone has experience with when he/she is available the first day. If we see on our sign and sail that we don't have the seating we want, I want to get there as soon as he is available to try to get the right seating if possible. So I want to make sure I get to the ship on time for that. If anyone knows what time that is, please let me know. Thank you all!!! Dale

On the Glory a couple weeks ago the reservation inquiries for our dining room started at 12:00pm. the day we boarded.

Cassandra

I believe it was 2pm, it varies between ships. He will check on his computer to see if anything available. There is no guarentee that you can change your times unless you are a Platinum member.

Dave

have missed you...got 11 booked at present.., and a trip to europe for 3wks...have missed you here...j

Got 4 booked. The 15 dayer is in place of all the shorter trips we normally take. The Feb 9th cruise out of Miami was a deal I could not pass up. 7-days in a balcony for $335pp plus $75obc.

Dave

got a better deal ground traveling w/old pal..by car, for less air for r/t rather than o/w...and see something diff everyday./or not .from Belgium to Italy, Yugo...3 weeks doing my thing, when i decide what that is. ..It will coat about Eur60..perday to split expenses..and we can pic-nic as b4...Getting my 10 cruises outta da way , so Plat shows up on Oct b2b for me..bkd others so I hv the cheep price when the boat changes..Q 4 u...since I g't 1A..and boat changes, will I get up/g, OBC, for my "inconVienence", and if hurricane interupts, one of them will i hv a choice at the same price for another day?..only you will know the real deal..tx Dave..hello to Michelle...your season must be gearing down.....judi

got a better deal ground traveling w/old pal..by car, for less air for r/t rather than o/w...and see something diff everyday./or not .from Belgium to Italy, Yugo...3 weeks doing my thing, when i decide what that is. ..It will coat about Eur60..perday to split expenses..and we can pic-nic as b4...Getting my 10 cruises outta da way , so Plat shows up on Oct b2b for me..bkd others so I hv the cheep price when the boat changes..Q 4 u...since I g't 1A..and boat changes, will I get up/g, OBC, for my "inconVienence", and if hurricane interupts, one of them will i hv a choice at the same price for another day?..only you will know the real deal..tx Dave..hello to Michelle...your season must be gearing down.....judi

If the cruise gets cancelled due to a Hurricane, you will get a full refund and a future OBC. If you rebook, it will not be at the same price, it will be at the current pricing for that ship for that week. (We went through that with being booked on the Sensation and having to go on the Ecstasy instead).

If it is a Fantasy class ship being brought in, they have 1A's so you will not have an automatic upgrade. You might get an OBC for the change of ships, maybe because you are getting a larger ship, there might not be an OBC as the port has not changed.

Dave

Archived