contacting princess?

CrownCruiserKK

I would like to get an egg-crate topper on my mattress and I have been told that it is easier to have them do it ahead of time than on board.

Cruise Personalizer is no longer valid for me because I sail on Monday. How should I contact Princess to let them know??

Katie

Sending a fax worked great for us in January on the Sun Princess. This is the text of the letter I sent:

Princess Cruises

Customer Relations

VIA FACSIMILE 661-284-4770

Regarding Booking ID: XXXXXX

Sun Princess

09 January 2007

Please provide in the cabin (A727) an egg crate topper on the bed, and confirm receipt of this fax at xxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Thanks very much!

They did confirm receipt of the fax, and the mattress topper was on the bed when we arrived. Great service!

Sending a fax worked great for us in January on the Sun Princess. This is the text of the letter I sent:

Princess Cruises

Customer Relations

VIA FACSIMILE 661-284-4770

Regarding Booking ID: XXXXXX

Sun Princess

09 January 2007

Please provide in the cabin (A727) an egg crate topper on the bed, and confirm receipt of this fax at xxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Thanks very much!

They did confirm receipt of the fax, and the mattress topper was on the bed when we arrived. Great service!

Great info thanks, how far in advance did you send the fax???

There is NO place to request it in the personalizer anyways. Everyone seems to say just ask your steward to put it on when you meet them at embarkation. Same thing about bathrobes which CAN be requested thru the personalizer. Seems the cabin stewards don't get those special requests, so most of the time you just work it out when you board.

Enjoy the cruise. I'm sure the cabin steward will do it right away, so you should have it even the first night.

There is NO place to request it in the personalizer anyways. Everyone seems to say just ask your steward to put it on when you meet them at embarkation. Same thing about bathrobes which CAN be requested thru the personalizer. Seems the cabin stewards don't get those special requests, so most of the time you just work it out when you board.

Enjoy the cruise. I'm sure the cabin steward will do it right away, so you should have it even the first night.

But please don't lose patience with the steward if he/she doesn't get to it until the next day. They are so very busy on that first day cleaning every room and trying to accommodate everyones initial requests.

I requested one on the Emerald the day we boarded and the cabin attendant apologized and said that he had to requsition it from Housekeeping and it would not be delivered till the next day. It was delivered 1st thing the next day, no problem!

JULIA:

Don't wait. Send the Fax right away. Princess, Valencia, may need to fax it to Sydney. You can try to ask Debra to do it; however, I have had no success in asking her to add things to my booking. CP ;)

Hopefully they wouldn't have to send it to Sydney cause we are leaving from SEAttle and would want it put on there:D :D :D

I will fax it this weekend although we have never had a problem getting one before. Thanks

Archived