Free dinner, Sabatini's

lysolqn

Thanks for your responses.

The OBC and dinner were not agent perks and although we did pay by AmX Platinum, they weren't AmX perks either. They were perks offered by Princess at time of booking which was some eight months ago, and it's because they were Princess perks that I expected to see them on the Cruise Personalizer. Nevertheless, we'll bring the agency paperwork as we always do and offer it should there be an issue with the OBC. As far as Sabatini's goes, hopefully there'll be a card in the cabin and if not - it's really no biggie.

My guess is that the dinner is a AMEX perk and your agent just didn't specify which perks came from her/the cruise line and which came from AMEX.

I am sure you will have a certificate waiting for you. Just got back today form CB. I won a free dinner for two on our cruise from a pool side raffle. I will say make a reservation ASAP. There was only one night available and it did not work out for us, so we gave ours away to a couple on their honeymoon.

As stated by many others, there will be a card in your stateroom when you check in. You can take a copy of your info with you just to play it safe, but have received this benefit multiple times from Amex and have never had a problem.

Archived