Wine Packages

ILoveScotland

I've asked this question on our Roll Call but will ask it here as well. DH and I will be on the Galaxy in October, and I've searched the Celebrity web site for information on wine packages similar to those sold on Royal Caribbean. So far, I haven't found anything.

Does Celebrity sell wine packages other than those with just a couple of bottles of wine to be delivered prior to departure?

Thanks.

:)

I've asked this question on our Roll Call but will ask it here as well. DH and I will be on the Galaxy in October, and I've searched the Celebrity web site for information on wine packages similar to those sold on Royal Caribbean. So far, I haven't found anything.

Does Celebrity sell wine packages other than those with just a couple of bottles of wine to be delivered prior to departure?

Thanks.

We have never seen the Wine Package on any Celebrity cruise been on 23, wish they did have it & you would think they would considering that they have it on RCL. They do have a fairly extensive wine book though:)

:)

We have never seen the Wine Package on any Celebrity cruise been on 23, wish they did have it & you would think they would considering that they have it on RCL. They do have a fairly extensive wine book though:)

Thanks. That's what I'd suspected when I couldn't find a package on the web site. We'll just order wine by the glass or bottle at dinner.

Thanks for asking the question, IloveScotland, because I was wondering the same thing. I am sailing the Zuiderdam later this year and I was delighted that they have a wine card which is good for 20 glasses of wine (house red or white) throughout the cruise and the cost is about £2 a glass. There are also cocktail cards, 10 drinks for £3.25. What a good idea!

Celebrity may perhaps agree that it is too good an idea, and would prefer not to offer prices as low as these. I am off on the Millenium tomorrow, and expect to pay full whack for drinks.

Archived