Your favorite thing to do at St. Thomas & St. Martin

pjfreeman21

Dont remember the price but we loved the Eco hike on St. Johns and the island tour there too.

The tram ride up the mountain at St. thomas offers you an awesome view of the island and trail to hike around on too. I do know it was less than an excursion .

The 12 metre regatta was awesome at St. Maartin, but you must be in good physical shape to do this.

mom x4,grandma x4

Be aware that the beaches in St. Marten adopt the European approach to sunbathing. On the dutch side you will see many topless woman and on the french side it is totally clothing optional. You could have quite the surprise if you are not prepared.

St. Marten is great for shopping, and Megans bay and coral world are both a blast in St Thomas

Did you see any nudity? Is this a part of Orient Bay. I have heard that it is beautiful there. Did you take a taxi there and how much? We were thinking of renting a jeep on this island (tour the island) and drive over to Orient Bay. What do you think?

They were a handful of Topless Ladies but I explained to my kids that this is the custom in there country and as travelers to there country we must accept there ways. We cant expect them to change there ways because a bunch of Americans showed up at there beach. It is a part of Orient beach. There was a bar and a restaurant as well as beach chairs and umbrellas. They even had A water trampoline and other things for the kids to do. We took a cab there from the Dock and It was about a 15- 20 min ride. I cant remember the price but it was reasonable. As for renting a Jeep in the towns the roads were very narrow and very busy with car and foot traffic. Once your out of the towns its not bad but it is a tough drive in the towns and I would imagine since you dont know where you are going it would make it even more difficult.

Archived