CB Cabin E722 worry

JDBD

I have booked cabin E722 on emerald deck on the caribbean princess, this is a mini. Is this a good choice or should I try and get a mini on the other side. Has anybody had this cabin. first time cruise and first time on cruise critic.

The mini's on the Emerald deck of CB are very nice and highly sought after due to the fact that they are the only covered minis on the ship. You will love your cabin! Enjoy!!

Thank you very much for such I quick reply. Now I do not have to worry

get a mini on the other side.

One issue I've read about for these cabins is that they are directly above Club Fusion, and the noise *may* be an issue. I've read mixed reviews. Some have suggested being on the other side (odd-numbers rooms) because of the location of the stage.

Also, if you are able to get E730 or E731 (the "corner" rooms), these have an extended balcony!

Enjoy your cruise!

I have booked cabin E722 on emerald deck on the caribbean princess, this is a mini. Is this a good choice or should I try and get a mini on the other side. Has anybody had this cabin. first time cruise and first time on cruise critic.

I think this is a great cabin. If you know this is where you want to be, be sure to have the cabin marked "no upgrade" to preclude getting a higher grade mini on Dolfin Deck, which will be uncovered.:)

Archived