Corfu - cave boat tour

I'm trying to find some information on the cave boat tours available at Paleokastritsa, but I'm not having much luck. From what I have been able to gather people just go up the beach and they can get on a boat and tour through the caves. Does anyone have any specific information on this?

Thanks!

Did that a couple of weeks ago. You'll see the dock at the right end of the beach (near a restaurant). Can't miss it. There are several little boats waiting there. Just get on the next one up. It was a few euros (5 or 6?). They go around the bay and go in and out of the caves. It was really pleasant.

One of the boats was a glass-bottom boat. If that ineterests you, you may have to wait a little longer to get on.

sunraiser,

The boats dock in Corfu town on the East side of the island. Paleokastritsa is a 20 minute ride over on the West side. We flagged a taxi at the boat terminal and hired him to go take us to Paleokastritsa. We went to the viewpoint over the bay, to the monastery (beautiful) near Paleokastritsa and then to the little boat ride. We negotiated a fare of 90 euros and it all took a couple of hours. It was worth it because the boat tours did not do this.

The boat ride was a good half hour long. It goes around the island in the bay (see photo above) and into three caves. It was pleasant, cool and very relaxing.

Enjoy!

Archived