Room selection help

We are going to book Dec 2,2207, Radiance of the Seas and would like an opinion on room selection. We are booking E2 and have a choice of rooms #8592 or #8106. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,:)

There both great but I would take 8592 as it is practically a center hump which is very coveted for the view both forward and aft. I am in 8586 in 6 days on the Serenade, which is an end hump but I chose it for the larger balcony.

I would also choose 8592. Not only because it is almost center hump but 8106 is a connecting cabin. Which I don't have a problem with (have one booked on Voyager in October) but if I had a choice between these 2 cabins, it would be almost center hump with no connection.

Enjoy! :)

Sue L.- have a great trip! Would it be possible for you to take pictures of the cabin/balcony and post them on your return? And maybe a photo of the dining room lunch menu. It would also be great if you could bring back and scan the compasses- no one seems to have ones from Alaska 2007.

Hope that's not being TOO demanding;)

Cheers,

Sue L.- have a great trip! Would it be possible for you to take pictures of the cabin/balcony and post them on your return? And maybe a photo of the dining room lunch menu. It would also be great if you could bring back and scan the compasses- no one seems to have ones from Alaska 2007.

Hope that's not being TOO demanding;)

Cheers,

don't worry I will be taking a million pictures, I will try for the lunch menus for you.

I have the compasses, missing day 7 though, they were give to me by an early Alaska season cruiser.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559570372yyTmbH

Archived