Hamilton to Aquarium/ZOO

cruiseladie345

Hello all;

I have a question?

How do you get from Hamilton to the Bermuda Aquarium and Zoo?

I would love to see this and so would my family. I know you have to take a ferry from the dockyard to Hamilton but from there I don't know

Thanks

Kathy:) :o

If you have the transportation pass, it is good for unlimited use of the ferries and buses. Children under 5 ride for free and ages 5-16 are half price. From the Hamilton bus terminal, take bus number 10 or 11 as they go right by the complex. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Bus number 3 also goes near there, as it heads to the right and you have to walk accross the street. We enjoyed our visit to the aquarium as there were lots of interesting fish in the tanks. The zoo was very clean and had flamingos, small orange monkeys (mamosets called golden lion tamarinds) and tons of other creatures. There was no odor and a lot of the animals were loose. There was also a Natural History building which I thought interesting as well. A snack bar with tables and chairs had decent food reasonably priced, hamburgs, hotdogs etc. On the side of the water (Harrington Sound) there is a nice play area with great views of the sound. If you get lucky you may arrive in time for feeding the seals and they are real showoffs.:)

Archived