FLL Hotel to Miami Port

Nanners214

Okay All,

I search the boards all day, but it is honestly easier to ask my exact question this way. I am planning to fly into FLL airport a day earlier since it is cheaper. After much searching I can't seem to find out without calling if a FLL hotel has a shuttle to Miami cruise port. Or maybe to a Miami Hotel from FLL airport! Not sure which will be cheaper. Has anyone done this or do you know of a shuttle/taxi service that wouldn't cost a ton for 6 people???? Any advice would be helpful. I am not a first time cruiser, but last time around my sister lived in FLL..... not anymore!

Thanks in advance!

We were cruising out of FLL on Liberty end of June. We were using buddy passes so there was a chance of us getting bumped. I did a little research in case we had to fly into Miami. Here's a link to the trial rail that goes between FLL and Miami airports. Hopefully it helps.

http://www.tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/fare_information.htm

Okay All,

I search the boards all day, but it is honestly easier to ask my exact question this way. I am planning to fly into FLL airport a day earlier since it is cheaper. After much searching I can't seem to find out without calling if a FLL hotel has a shuttle to Miami cruise port. Or maybe to a Miami Hotel from FLL airport! Not sure which will be cheaper. Has anyone done this or do you know of a shuttle/taxi service that wouldn't cost a ton for 6 people???? Any advice would be helpful. I am not a first time cruiser, but last time around my sister lived in FLL..... not anymore!

Thanks in advance!

Hey Nanners214,

We are also flying into FLL and cruising out of Miami(8/25) - we decided to fly in the night before the cruise and rent a car (ALamo $49) and stay at the Ramada in Hollywood ($89 - includes a free breakfast) - we are a family of 5 - so this will save a few bucks. We are renting the rental to the Miami airport and getting a free shuttle from Alamo to the port of Miami - When we called Carnival they said it would cost $30 pp for a one way shuttle pass from the FLL airport. $150 is a little steep so we're going this direction. I'm still on the look out for a cheaper way of going - so if anyone knows of any deals - please keep us all posted.

Here is also a link to the fort lauderdale airport and transportation information.

All the phone numbers are listed for pricing...taxis, private cars, shuttles etc.

Very easy to do a search for the airport and get the information if the link doesn't work for some reason.

Barb

http://www.broward.org/airport/parking_transportation.htm

Archived