Balcony Staterooms

lynntie

We have sailed on the Diamond and the Regal and had balcony staterooms on both and enjoyed them. We are thinking about a Canada/New England cruise in 2008 on the Royal. How do the balcony stateroms on the Diamond and/or Regal compare to those on the Royal.

Thanks, Lynn

I can’t do the comparison, but we had a balcony cabin on the Royal (cabin 474 on Aloha deck), which was just fine, except that if the beds were put together they blocked the door to the balcony so that to conveniently use the balcony we had to keep the beds separated. That was, however, several years ago, and I don’t know whether they’ve changed the configuration since then.

have a chance to be on the caribe deck or the lido deck. crusin w/ 2 other couples. We wanted balconies side by side. the assigned caribe deck ones are NOT together so.... friends are thinking of changing to the lido WAY up front and right under the gym... I am prone to motion sickness..:mad: any ideas??

have a chance to be on the caribe deck or the lido deck. crusin w/ 2 other couples. We wanted balconies side by side. the assigned caribe deck ones are NOT together so.... friends are thinking of changing to the lido WAY up front and right under the gym... I am prone to motion sickness..:mad: any ideas??

You might want to start you own thread...oh wait, you already started 2 threads with this same question.

Archived