Freedom JS 1328 Question

Good morning everyone,

We will be sailing on 2/10/08 on Freedom in JS1328. Taking my mom for the first time on a cruise. This is an accessible JS. I saw on another board that there is no sofa in the JS's that are connecting cabins - only two chairs. The RCCL tells me that there is a sofa, two pullmans and a queen. Has anyone sailed in this cabin before?

I can see putting my son on the pullman but my husband and I are large folks and would be too nervous that we'd break it off the wall! Also, my mom is disabled and would never be able to do it. Can someone ease this fear that we won't have a sofa?

Thanks so much!

Nadine

We were in 1628 on Freedom which is the same handicap access JS on the other side of the ship. This is a beautiful room with a queen size bed when they are together and a full size couch that opens for another queen size bed. Sorry I don't have a picture that shows the couch ...but it is there I promise...along with a nice sitting chair and ottoman, large bathroom, walk in closet and a lounge as well as a table and 2 chairs on the balcony...This is a great room. I think the post you saw may have been regarding regular JS with an adjoining cabin and door...it's not an issue on the 2 JS handicap cabins. We loved this cabin so much we booked the same cabin for Liberty next month! Have a wonderful cruise.

2055645200046356061S425x425Q85.jpg

Archived