Liberty of the Seas...6th floor noise leval?

Can anyone tell me how loud it might be in the cabins on the 6th deck of Liberty? I am booked in a somewhat rear cabin...does the noise from the Promenade Parades & Bars make it loud on the 6th deck? Thx for any advice :)

We were on Freedom in cabin 6372 (I think) last year. Didn't hear a thing.

The ships are laid out the same way, so I would extrapolate that on Liberty there would be no problems also.

Hope that helps!

When are U going? We leave on Liberty in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I cannot contain my excitement!!!!!!)

Hope you have fun!!!

We have sailed the Freedom (sister ship) and booked the deck 6 Prom Cabin. that over looks the prom. 1st we never went to bed before the parade but even the nights we turned in early the activity on the Prom never bothered us. There was more noise with noisy people walking in the hallways which will happens on any deck.

Monkey10 - you"ll have a blast, but not of the noisy kind!

OP - we were on Liberty last week, admittedly on the 8th floor, right at the front, but even the inside cabins overlooking the promenade are supposed to be fairly well insulated - plus, you will be too busy watching the parades to worry about how noisy they are :D

Archived