Crown-Embarkation

VinnieCruises

On the July 23rd Crown, we were one of the first to board and were on the ship around 11:30-11:40am. As soon as you check in they give you a boarding number and once the passengers from the prior cruise are off they begin boarding, calling one number at a time.

Alan

Hi! My jusband and I will be sailing on 9/29. What is the absolute earliest time that you can get onto the ship? Also can anyone offer any suggestions about who to see about an upgarde when you arrive on the ship?

Thanks much

We are just back from the 8/1 cruise. We arrived at 10.40 and there was a line of cars getting into the terminal as people from the previous cruise were still leaving. Embarkation began at 11.30 and we were on the ship at 11.45. No use getting to the terminal before 11 am as check-in is very fast and you will just sit and wait. We asked about an upgrade at the Purser's desk as soon as we boarded but we were told the ship was full (although I don't know how they could have known EVERYONE would show up since we were the first to board!). However, being that you will be sailing at the end of September there may be hope for you.

Have fun, we certainly did!

Archived