(Dumb) Breakfast questions on the Amsterdam

Grammakel

Sorry, I couldn't find a definitive answer...Is breakfast only available in the Lido on the Amsterdam. Or is it available in the Dining room also? Any day, or just sea days? What times?

Can a person eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill? Is it extra $$? How much?

:o See, I told you they were dumb questions, but I want to know EVERTHING before I sail in a couple weeks...Getting REALLY excited!

Many Thanks!

I cannot speak to the Pinnacle Grill question ... but it is my understanding that thruout the fleet breakfast is available in the Lido as well as in the main dining room. And, of course, room service always is an option.

The only dumb question: the one that doesn't get asked. No worries.

Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill is a private room for suite guests. It has the same menu as the main dining room. There's no extra charge---beyond the additional fare the suite guests paid that qualifies them for entry! ;)

I just returned from sailing on the Amsterdam. We had breakfast in the Main Dining room every morning. The hours the main dining room is open for breakfast depends on whether it is a port day or at sea day. The days the ship is in port early morning, the dining room will be open from 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. At sea days - 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Disembarkment day - 6:30 a.m. - 8 a.m. The Lido restaurant is open until 10 or 10:30 a.m. for breakfast except on Disembarkment day.

The Lido will be very busy for breakfast. The main dining room wasn't too busy. I enjoyed having breakfast served rather than standing in the long lines. On Disembarkment day, the breakfast lines in the Lido were extremely long on both sides of the restaurant.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much...I didn't even think to ask about the times!

Also, thanks for the reassurance. This is my first cruise, I'm a little obsessive about the details. Now my husband...he says "just tell me when to show up, I'll throw in an extra shirt, and I'm ready to go.:eek:

I guess it's because I'm there to obsess for him!:D

Archived