Parasailling in Half Moon Cay??

LibraByTheSea

From our Feb. 2007 Zuiderdam cruise, I found this info on our HMC excursion sheet...

Parasailing is $69 for one hour (5-7 minutes in the air).

Soar 450 ft. above the island & enjoy 5-7 minutes in the air with great aerial views of the island and ship. Take off and land from the back of a speedboat. Note: Minimum weight is 75 pounds and maximum weight is 250 pounds. Observers are not allowed on the parasail boat.

The departure times start at 8:00 am and run through 2:30 pm.

I'd imagine the prices would be the same on the Triumph. Have a great time! We loved HMC. Have a great time on the Triumph...the T was the first ship we cruised on and we have so many wonderful memories from that vacation. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I see someone posted the price for you. We watched the parasailers from the beach. They must have such an awesome view from above, because the view ground level is just gorgeous. Sometimes is appeared that they were sailing right over the ship, but I know it was just the angle we were watching from.

Archived