Dolphin Encounter & Atlantis Aquarium ?

ols0262

Is there enough time in Nassau to do both these excursions if we schedule them through Disney Excursions? I'm noticing that their description says, there is only one return trip back from the island. The Dolphin Encounter is listed to take 4 to 4-1/2 hours. We'd like to sign up for both the Dolphin Encounter and the Atlantis Aquarium tour. Is there enough time to do both these attractions while in port? If you've done these excursions back-to-back, please share how the ground transfers were handled.

Thanks for your help!

Debby

This is hard to say--dolphin encounter when we went was offered at 2 times 9:30a and 12:30p--it you have to book 12:30p then the answer is defintely no. We did 12:30p and didn't get back to the ship until 5:15p--which also happened to be our "dress up night" and we had dinner seating at 5:30p. If you could book the 9:30 through disney and then maybe have them drop you off at paradise island instead of the cruise ship(which they will be dropping Atlantis people off there anyway) and check out Atlantis on your own you should be able to do it. Just remember to leave time for the ferry or taxi back to ship we I believe I've read somewhere takes about 30 min??? + time to get through security at the terminal. Either way I would suggest defintely doing dolphin encounter-we just returned from the Wonder and the dolphins were great.

Archived