Just talked to PVP about costa maya.

brandymleahy

Well I just now got off the phone with my PVP, and he said that by my cruising on april 19th everything at costa maya should be A-OK. (his words not mine) And that if not I still have plenty of time to change my booking. So I hope that everything will be better by then and EVERYONE wanting to go to Costa Maya then will be able to. And once again I would like to say that my thoughts are with those that suffered through Hurricane Dean.

~Brandy~

dont place alot of confidence on that.... they have no idea how long it will take to rebuild the area much less the pier......many times they are just making assumptions and/or reading off paperwork they are being provided that is subject to change w/out notice.

....what is a PVP? I'm sure I'm showing my lack of web savvy. But, I can't for the life of me figure out what a PVP is.

Thanks.

Well I just now got off the phone with my PVP, and he said that by my cruising on april 19th everything at costa maya should be A-OK. (his words not mine) And that if not I still have plenty of time to change my booking. So I hope that everything will be better by then and EVERYONE wanting to go to Costa Maya then will be able to. And once again I would like to say that my thoughts are with those that suffered through Hurricane Dean.

~Brandy~

We are also going on April 19, 08 and from what I have read I dont think we will be seeing CM this time. But I wonder how soon we will know for sure? I hope it isnt last minute before we know where we are going b/c I have to do my research :rolleyes: as I am sure everyone else does also.

Danielle

We're cruising April 5, 2008 and as much as I was looking forward to Costa Maya, I'm not counting on it being ready at that time. If it is, it will be a BONUS!!!

People talk about being "tendered". From what I've read, that's not an option with the waters surrounding Costa Maya and even if it is possible, I can't imagine the ships returning until all of the tourist area has been returned to a state of normal.

This was our favorite stop in December and I'm hoping for the best, but not counting on it.

Archived