Resort help please

luv2cruise5

Hello all, I am with a group planning our first all inclusive vac to Cancun and were wondering if anyone has any info on the 2 hotels we are looking at the hardest. They are The Royal Cancun and The Crown Paradise. Any info is helpful.:)

You may want to look at the Riu Cancun as well... I send many clients there who always come back and rebook for the following year at this new resort !

• 3 months later...
Hello all, I am with a group planning our first all inclusive vac to Cancun and were wondering if anyone has any info on the 2 hotels we are looking at the hardest. They are The Royal Cancun and The Crown Paradise. Any info is helpful.:)

We have been searching for a resort to try in Cancun and really like the looks and location of the Royal Cancun. Did you go yet?

You really, really need to look into "Dreams Cancun" !!!!!

What a great resort. No other hotel as so much water front and Beach, they have two!! Great time would go back in a minute. We went Sept 07 and are booked for Sept 08. Four restaurants. Dolphin pool. Just wonderful.

We have been searching for a resort to try in Cancun and really like the looks and location of the Royal Cancun. Did you go yet?

Mooguy, if you haven't already, check on over on the Trip Advisor Cancun forum. there are lots of folks there who can give you tons of input on the Royal Cancun. (not to be confused with the royal resorts). The Cancun forum is very active.

Archived