Brilliance of the Seas Dec 17th 2007

srq2003

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great! I was just reading your posts on the other thread. nice to meet you, my partner cant make this trip so im traveling with friend from Sarasota. We're in a balcony also (7062) i cant wait to take some time off! 27 and 28 here, both work in architecture/construction. How about you two?

thanks! we are 27 and 24. We're both still in school - she's working on an engineering degree and I'm in law school. We are both very thankful for the upcoming break. It's nice to know that there will be some friendly people on the ship that we know about. You planning on putting something up on the bulliten board?

I like to get there between 10 and 11 am. Its early, but I'd rather be the first in line and wait in the terminal! My last 4 cruises I have been the first (or second!)passenger to board, which is a REALLY cool feeling!

This wait is killing me!!! I need a vacation NOW!!! My partner and I are going to be in Orlando Thanksgiving. Im suprising him with a trip to Seaworld since he cant go on the cruise. Got a great deal on a room at the Peabody so we are gonna be there Wed and Thurs night... If I had the extra money id extend it with a weekend cruise on the Sovereign... but I dont think thats gonna happen!

We should get a bottle of champagne to sip together on our balconies when we get to the ship!

Sea World for Thanksgiving sounds like a lot of fun! We're not doing anything special because my partner has to work day before and after turkey day and I'll have finals right around the corner. I'm just glad she'll get to come up and spend the day with me!

Since my finals come before the cruise, I'm not as anxious for the time to pass as everyone else is! I'm trying to stay focused while being excited... it's not working out that way though... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Just found out my Mom and little sister are gonna be joining us... should be interesting considering they dont "know"... I have to behave myself anyway since my partner is gonna be along!

since you have to be good I think you'll be ok. some chick from school invited herself to go on the cruise... and she doesn't know. i really don't want to tell her but i don't want to have to watch every little thing i say.. it's not that i mind her knowing, i just know that soon everyone would know. law school is just like high school - all of our classes are with the same people and news travels faster than I ever thought imaginable. grrr..

no matter what happens we are gonna have a great time! this is gonna be the longest month to wait! I ended up booking my mom and sister a balcony cabin because my mom said she really wants to spend some alone time relaxing, what better place to do that then on her own balcony! Same deck as us but up at the front of the ship. At least we have Thanksgiving next week to break up our long wait!

no matter what happens we are gonna have a great time! this is gonna be the longest month to wait! I ended up booking my mom and sister a balcony cabin because my mom said she really wants to spend some alone time relaxing, what better place to do that then on her own balcony! Same deck as us but up at the front of the ship. At least we have Thanksgiving next week to break up our long wait!

School's got me too crazy to allow me to go home for Thanksgiving... :( it's stopping me from going crazy thinking about the cruise though!

What's your name, by the way? I'm Paula and my partner is Jill.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing 15 days on the tickers got me really excited! With so much to do right now I easily forget how fast the date is approaching.

I wish we could come hang out with you guys in Miami the night before! I can't drop off my dog at the vet until Sunday evening though. :(

Archived