favorite food on disney

Destin dreamer

I dont remember most of the stuff I got from Disney. I'm not too big of a breakfast buffet fan (although some of the ones at WDW are good) so I didnt care for the breakfast but dinner at the free restaurants were nice. I dont eat shellfish so I got steaks and I think some Jamacian spicy wings that were served cold were good. Room service was good but I felt it took a little long so order it the second you feel hungry.

When we were on the Wonder in 05 my DH was asked what he wanted for dessert. He replied "nothing". Vijay and Rolly (our awesome servers)brought him a covered plate. Confused my DH lifted the cover to read NOTHING! printed in chocolate sauce!!!

It is one of our fave memories and great when we share it in our scrapbook of the trip!

:rolleyes:

Hi

Newbie here on these boards !

But after 6 DCL I love palo's chocolate soufflée , stawberry shortcake ( animator's palate )the apple honey tart at lumière the lava cake at parrot cay .......I just love all the food of DCl:)

bye

I don't know if these are available any more. I loved the rack of lamb with mushroom risotto at Palo. They are both entrees but that doesn't mean that you can't order them both.

The chocolate souffle at Palo and the coconut shrimp at Parrot Cay. Everyone has coconut shrimp now but in 1998, that was the first place that I ever had them.

Archived