Favorite Food In Dining Room ???

brwneyez424

On the Island Princess I loved the different ice creams and frozen yoghurts (usually only available at lunch in the dining room). The Love Boat Dream, which is always on the menu, is not to be missed if you love dark chocolate. The major thing that was a disappointment to me was the souffles. I heard one woman call them "wet bread", so I had to see for myself of course. Sure enough, "wet bread"! Really undercooked. I also disliked most of the fish dishes, even though I usually really love fish and can't get enough of it. But there are so many other things to chose from.

I don't know what it is about the souffles (maybe it depends on the ship) but when I asked my waiter his opinion he stated they were "hot and heavy" and suggested something else.

Breakfasts in the dining room...there's lots to choose from and it varies every day. The fruits selection is always interesting. Go on the day of disembarcation especially and have their French toast...it's so yummy and gives you something to remember on that last day!

Archived