Grayline Shuttle service-Seattle

Albuquerque....

We used them (compliments of HAL) last June. It was Ok, the only complaint we had was it took "forever" to reach our hotel. HAL had booked us at the Fairmont and it was the last stop, the bus stopped at about four other hotels first. Other than that the bus was clean and the driver was very nice, even gave us the nickel tour of Seattle.

I think this is the order in which the bus stops at Hotels. You should call and find out the exact time it will take from the A/P to your hotel. It is highly recommended by a Seattle Resident posting on our Rollcall for Sun Princess, 23 September, Seattle to Sydney. - CP

http://www.graylineseattle.com/airportexpress1.cfm

Downtown Airporter Service, 206-626-6088

Recorded Schedule Information, 206-624-5077 / 800-426-7532

The Downtown Airporter is the least expensive transportation between the downtown Seattle hotels and the Seattle-Tacoma (SeaTac) International Airport. Downtown Airporter prices start at $10.25 one way as compared with shuttle vans from $27 one way, town cars from $30 one way and taxi cabs from $35 one way.

Boarding Locations

At Sea-Tac Airport - Lower Level

Downtown Airporter Desk: the south end of the main terminal in the atrium. Follow the signs to Scheduled Airporter Services, Door 00 just past baggage carousel 1.

baggage_claim.gif

Downtown Airporter Service

Crowne Plaza: 6th Avenue and Seneca Street

(Nearby YWCA, U.S. Court House, IBM Building and Vintage Park)

Madison Renaissance: 6th Avenue and Madison Street

(Nearby Columbia Center; Key Tower, Bank of America, and 5th Avenue Plaza)

Fairmont Olympic: 411 University Street

(Nearby Hotel Seattle, Pacific Plaza Hotel, Rainier Square and YMCA)

Hilton Hotel: 6th Avenue and University Street

(Nearby Washington Athletic Club)

Seattle Sheraton: 6th Avenue and Pike Street

(Nearby City Centre, Two Union Square and the Washington State Convention Center)

Grand Hyatt: 7th Avenue and Pine Street

(Nearby Paramount Hotel, Roosevelt Hotel, Washington State Convention Center)

Westin Hotel: Lower level on Westlake Street

(Nearby Sixth Avenue Inn)

Warwick Hotel: 4th Avenue and Lenora Street

(Nearby Claremont Hotel)

Downtown Airporter Connector Service

Our Connector Service is available between 5:30 am and 9:00 pm to connect passengers to and from outlying locations to the Downtown Airporter Service. Please call 206-255-7159 one hour prior to needed pick up time for Connector Service. Please note, these numbers are to request Connector Service pick-up on the day it is needed ONLY. No other information can be given out on this line and reservations cannot be taken for future connector service.

Hi

Just used Grayline on the Sun Princess last week. Worked very well.

Note -- If you ask for directions to the Grayline bus, people may not know

what you are talking about. They know it as the Downtowner Express.-- (even though the name is "Downtown Airporter"). It is a black and yellow bus. There are several bus service there so be careful as to which one you buy the ticket from, and outside, there are several parking bays, so be sure to stand on line for the right bus. I am making it sound more confusing than it is. It is actually quite simple. But since Grayline is not "by itself," you have to stay alert.

Rate was reasonable. Driver friendly. I think their website says you cannot by an advance ticket. Which I found out you can, but there is no need to. And the way airlines run, you wants a ticket for a bus you might miss?

I used the Downtowner on arrival. My post cruise transfer by Princess was

also on Grayline. It was a traditional blue and white bus, marked Grayline. It went much faster because it is direct from pier to airport.

Good luck

Archived