Open balcony doors on the Victory?

LSAUNDER

I have always had my balcony doors opened up on other cruise lines and was wondering if I got 3 connecting rooms on the Victory, will they open the balcony doors in between each room so that we can have 1 big balcony?

Not all balcony dividers open on every ship (plus there is a limit to the number they will open).. you need to visit the purser's desk as soon as you board with all parties from the cabins you would like the dividers open and request it there.;)

I have always had my balcony doors opened up on other cruise lines and was wondering if I got 3 connecting rooms on the Victory, will they open the balcony doors in between each room so that we can have 1 big balcony?

You should be fine on the Victory. None of their cabin doors block other doors just windows. So someone in your group will have a blocked window.

But to us it's worth the extra room.

So you are saying that they will unlock the balcony dividers, I don't care if the windows are blocked. It's just easier to keep an eye on my family and kids this way. Walking back and forth across the balconies is much easier than walking in the hallways and knocking on doors. Plus the space is great.

So you are saying that they will unlock the balcony dividers, I don't care if the windows are blocked. It's just easier to keep an eye on my family and kids this way. Walking back and forth across the balconies is much easier than walking in the hallways and knocking on doors. Plus the space is great.

Yes. Go to the pursers desk when you get on board and ask them to open them for you. You will need one person from each room to go with you.

You should be fine on the Victory. None of their cabin doors block other doors just windows. So someone in your group will have a blocked window.

But to us it's worth the extra room.

Kurbanfan...did we/I miss something? I thought you showed me "that site" that showed this. I'm confused???

this is not true......

Victory is a sister ship to the Triumph and they have cabins where the dividers do block the doors....I had one....they actually removed the divider for us ....the divider should be located between the two glass doors...it swung aft blocking the door of the cabin forward in the picture.

2139102980089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

I made up a diagram of what to look for on another travel company's deck plans....unfortunately it's Conquest class specific not Triumph/Destiny class....with a little bit of work you should be able to find Victorys deck plans and see how the cabins are laid out on their deck plans and apply the same logic. *****Conquest%20Deck%20plans.htm

I just checked on that "ex" site and the Victory is showing just like the Triumph....meaning if I had the same cabins the divider would have blocked the aft of the cabins................Not trying to start an issue....just making sure my info is correct.

Kurbanfan...did we/I miss something? I thought you showed me "that site" that showed this. I'm confused???

this is not true......

Victory is a sister ship to the Triumph and they have cabins where the dividers do block the doors....I had one....they actually removed the divider for us ....the divider should be located between the two glass doors...it swung aft blocking the door of the cabin forward in the picture.

2139102980089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

I made up a diagram of what to look for on another travel company's deck plans....unfortunately it's Conquest class specific not Triumph/Destiny class....with a little bit of work you should be able to find Victorys deck plans and see how the cabins are laid out on their deck plans and apply the same logic. *****Conquest%20Deck%20plans.htm

I just checked on that "ex" site and the Victory is showing just like the Triumph....meaning if I had the same cabins the divider would have blocked the aft of the cabins................Not trying to start an issue....just making sure my info is correct.

That picture is the Triumph:confused: I thought it was just the conquest class.

That's the only class we had a problem with. When we were on the Victory we did not have that problem:eek: Oops back to the drawing board........

BTW if that picture is on the triumph what cabin number is it:confused:

You will have to request this at the pursers desk. It would be nice to have a balcony that long!

Payd:)

That picture is the Triumph:confused: I thought it was just the conquest class.

That's the only class we had a problem with. When we were on the Victory we did not have that problem:eek: Oops back to the drawing board........

BTW if that picture is on the triumph what cabin number is it:confused:

8236 and 8240........it was our first cruise and we had the kids in the other cabin....I booked this for that reason and I bet thats why the went thru the effort to actually remove the divder.

8236 and 8240........it was our first cruise and we had the kids in the other cabin....I booked this for that reason and I bet thats why the went thru the effort to actually remove the divder.

Yep you are right. I went and looked up our cabin number on the Victory.(back in 2003)

And when we did that cruise we only had 2 cabins together. We just got lucky. Since that cruise we have gotten more then 2 cabins together and that's when we ran into the problem. Except for the Spirit class because the partitions open the opposite way.

Sorry my bad:o

Yep you are right. I went and looked up our cabin number on the Victory.(back in 2003)

And when we did that cruise we only had 2 cabins together. We just got lucky. Since that cruise we have gotten more then 2 cabins together and that's when we ran into the problem. Except for the Spirit class because the partitions open the opposite way.

Sorry my bad:o

I was just checking to make sure I wasn't dishing out bogus info......BTW did you notice I added the Laundry locations to the deck plans? The more info the better!!

48 days until my interior and 3 extended in a row on the Miracle.....I can't wait! Should be a great week....my kids get to eat with Nana and Papa for a week.......IMPORTANT times for sure...they normally only see them a couple days a year.....we'll have 9 with just this cruise.

So it looks like you should be able to get 2 in a row to work, not all 3(just check my diagram). There is a chance with 3 across the aft, but I'm not exactly sure on those.....yet LOL!!

I was just checking to make sure I wasn't dishing out bogus info......BTW did you notice I added the Laundry locations to the deck plans? The more info the better!!

48 days until my interior and 3 extended in a row on the Miracle.....I can't wait! Should be a great week....my kids get to eat with Nana and Papa for a week.......IMPORTANT times for sure...they normally only see them a couple days a year.....we'll have 9 with just this cruise.

I could have used that laundry info on our Valor cruise last Dec. LOL!

I'm sure you guys will have a blast on the Miracle. We sailed the Spirit and loved the extended balconies. Be sure to let us know how those cabins turn out. I always wondered about that inside cabin next to the balcony cabin. If they turn out nice we might book that combo instead of 2 balcony cabins to save a little money.

I could have used that laundry info on our Valor cruise last Dec. LOL!

I'm sure you guys will have a blast on the Miracle. We sailed the Spirit and loved the extended balconies. Be sure to let us know how those cabins turn out. I always wondered about that inside cabin next to the balcony cabin. If they turn out nice we might book that combo instead of 2 balcony cabins to save a little money.

I made this the other day....... *****carnival_ship_launderette_locations.htm

On the Victory, you can ask your cabin steward to open the dividers.

The only class ship that requires a visit to the purser are the Spirit class ships.

There's always a possibilty that your request could be turned down.

On the Victory, you can ask your cabin steward to open the dividers.

The only class ship that requires a visit to the purser are the Spirit class ships.

There's always a possibilty that your request could be turned down.

We were told to go to the pursers desk on the conquest class. Both times on the Liberty and Valor. They put us on a list.

Archived